Late implantation?....Could I be pregnant?!?!?

Please use this forum for asking your questions to our PG members. Thanks!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Late implantation?....Could I be pregnant?!?!?

Postby KSavale » Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:55 am

I think I am driving myself crazy! I dont know if I am imagining symptoms and grasping at straws, or if I actually have a chance that I could be pregnant!

My husband and I did the deed on 4/2. I believe I ovulated around 4/4 - 4/5. My cycles are typically between 28-30 days. I am currently on day 34 (I am 4 days late). Since last Friday (6 days) I have been feeling exhausted and have been getting headaches off and on. I also have noticed that my carpal tunnel pain in my right wrist seems to be back, or at least something similar. Please note that I had carpal tunnel in the same wrist when I was pregnant with my first - It went away almost immediately after i gave birth and hasn't been back since. I have also been feeling nauseous the past few days. I have endometriosis so around period time is usually pretty painful for me. My cramps have been minimal (was the same when I found out I was pregnant with my first).

Starting yesterday I have had some dark brown spotting. I put a panty liner on just to keep an eye on it. I only usually notice it when I wipe. It doesn't really come out on its own. But when I check my cervix I also notice some. I didnt find out that I was pregnant with my first until I was 4 days late and 16 dpo. I took a digital test this morning (thats all I had) and of course I got an error :(

I will have to wait until tomorrow to test again. Do you think there is still a chance that I could be pregnant?...Or could this be implantation bleeding even though its so late? Or should I just give up?
KSavale
Friend

Re: Late implantation?....Could I be pregnant?!?!?

Postby haven12 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:41 am

It's definitely possible! I would grab a FRER and check again this afternoon.
haven12
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to Ask Your Questions to Our BFP Members