Confused?? Please help

Please use this forum for asking your questions to our PG members. Thanks!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Confused?? Please help

Postby destiny3125 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:09 am

I'm new on the site but I've read tons of story's so hi everyone!
But I'm a little confused.
So I had a lot of symptoms until I was suppose to get my period. It was 5 days late. When started it was really light. About 2 days later it got heavy then the next day light then heavy then done? I ended about 3 days ago and have felt so sick and spacey since then. On top of that I can hardley eat without feeling sick and my breast feel.... Different? Not sore but tingly.
destiny3125

Re: Confused?? Please help

Postby haven12 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:44 am

I feel like it was most likely your period but take a test just to see. If it's negative, then I would accept it as your period and look forward to the next ovulation date!
haven12
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: Confused?? Please help

Postby chorse37 » Wed May 11, 2016 1:14 pm

Are you cycles pretty regular? Did you use an HPT around the time your period was due? A late period could be a chemical pregnancy. If you took an HPT and got even a faint positive that is now negative that would confirm it. If you didn't do an HPT you may never know. If you cycles vary then 5 days late might not be a big deal and be totally normal. Some outside factors, like stress and starting or stopping medications can also delay or accelerate your otherwise steady cycle. Sorry there isn't an easy answer!
Me/DH: 29/30, together since 2006, TTC #2
Irregular dRVVT clotting results, irregular HSG results, no diagnoses
:angel: :angel: :angel:
Rainbow arrived 10/24/16 at 37 weeks, small but perfect!
My Ovulation Chart
chorse37
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to Ask Your Questions to Our BFP Members