Spotting 10 dpo and still BFN

Please use this forum for asking your questions to our PG members. Thanks!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Spotting 10 dpo and still BFN

Postby Ruby7277 » Tue May 03, 2016 7:50 pm

So i started Spotting on 10 dpo. It was so weird because this is the first time this has happened for me and i have 3 kids. I went to pee and when i wiped it was so pale pink almost looked tannish. So i didn't know what was going on and i left it alone for a few minutes. It never happened again after that so i googled I-bleeding and it seems like what i had (kinda without the mucus-y consistency to it) and here i am 13 (soon to be 14Dpo). I do have a mix of symptoms sore and heavy boobs, KILLER lower back pain that shoots into the back of my thighs, So super hungry..basically any food that's in my face i'm eating it And creamy CM. I ALWAYS spot 3 days before AF it never fails and i have a 13 day LP and here i am 13 dpo nothing' going on. I don't really know what i'm trying to ask you girls but maybe just some advice if anyone has went through this.

I have been testing since 8 dpo and i have had such horrible evaps that turn pink but then go away i think i'm at a total of 4 barely "am i seeing things" evap including the test i took today but that test i forgot to pee this morning because i woke up late and was in a hurry to get out the door with the kids so basically my FMU and SMU are combined today that gave me a kinda pinkish/grayish line. Has this happened to any of you ladies that turned out to be a BFP? I don't want to get my hopes up so i'm being negative about this since all of my kids i had a BFP blazing by 12 dpo.
Ruby7277
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to Ask Your Questions to Our BFP Members