Extremely confused

Please use this forum for asking your questions to our PG members. Thanks!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Extremely confused

Postby dmccool85 » Fri May 13, 2016 3:29 pm

I am new to all these forums and posting so please bear with me. I am mother of 3 children and had my tubes tied 6 years ago. Since being with dh starting in December, we have talked about going though with a tubal reversal. In March, I had a miscarriage and a cyst that rupture and the doctors couldn't tell how far along I was at the time from all the fluid. April 14th was my lmp. Friday 05/06/2016, I took a hpt and it was a fp. I only tested early because of all the syptoms I was having. Since then I have taken more tests and the majority of the hpt have been fp and I had 4 that were nevative. I am now 18 dpo and still no signs of af and I am still extremely tired, nauseated and loss of appetite at times. Yesterday I went to the er because of the fp I had yesterday morning and they did a test. Said it was negative and prescribed meds for a uti. Said I could be to early and could retest next week if I wanted to or wait to see if af starts. Keep in my mind, I know my tubes are tied unless they came undone any since the miscarriage and syst rupturing and the doctor said there is no way possible I could be pregnant with tubes tied. My dh's mom had hers down and she had 5 kids after that so I know it is still possible. Today marks 4 days of a missed af, no cramping and no signs of her. I was able to schedule an appointment to be seen on Wednesday but I'm still stressing out here because I wanna know. Lol. We are excited if this does end up being the real deal. Has anyone been in this boat or know of any advice? Er is trying g to say it is the uti causing fp on the hpt.
dmccool85

Return to Ask Your Questions to Our BFP Members