TTC 2nd with 60 days in between periods

Please use this forum for asking your questions to our PG members. Thanks!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

TTC 2nd with 60 days in between periods

Postby Tryingfornumbertw0 » Thu May 26, 2016 2:19 pm

Hi :) I am new here. My husband and I have a beautiful 3 yearold daughter that we were blessed to conceive the first try after getting off of birth control (I had been on it for over 10 years). I got on the same BC pill after she was born and I just got off the pill October 28, 2016. I assumed this time around would be just as easy but boy I was wrong. My periods are not normal, they have been spot on 60 days in between periods for the past couple cycles. I started acupuncture 2 months ago to help regulate. 4 days before my period was supposed to start I had dark brown discharge that I only noticed while going to the restroom, that lasted 3 days, my BBT has stayed a little higher than normal for almost a week, I have a super stuffy nose, I am exhausted but we also just moved last week. I am hoping that we are pregnant but feel a little hopeless with my cycles being the way they have been. My doctor wrote me a script for Clomid but I am really afraid to take it because I do terrible with hormones. To complicate things I am one of the very few women who don't show any positives with at home pregnancy tests, so I don't have the luxury to test all the time. Has anyone else experienced anything like this?
Tryingfornumbertw0

Re: TTC 2nd with 60 days in between periods

Postby moggiee » Fri May 27, 2016 5:44 pm

I too have long irregular cycles. I found that tracking my cycles with cheap OPKs from online, plus temping and being aware of my CM helped me heaps. Took 6 months or 3 cycles post MC to concieve for us. If you are tracking your cycle and you know you are ovulating id give it some time before trying clomid (my opinion only, so ignore if you wish). Are you late for your period now? If so head to doc and get tested. fingers crossed for your BFP
moggiee
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: TTC 2nd with 60 days in between periods

Postby hunnybunny29 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:34 am

I too suffer with long cycles 38 days+ the only way I really had an idea I was fertile was seeing only one lot of ewcm, on my annovulation cycles id have multiple batches, we just made sure we bd 4-5 times a week and I think i o'd cd 28-30 we caught it by absolute default and I got a bfp on Friday.
I think iv o'd 4 times in 7 months
hunnybunny29

Return to Ask Your Questions to Our BFP Members