Flying while ttc...(not sure where to post this)

Please use this forum for asking your questions to our PG members. Thanks!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Flying while ttc...(not sure where to post this)

Postby littleprincess » Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:03 pm

My fiance and I are trying to conceive but I chose to fly home to see my family while close to my ovulation. We bd for the whole week before I left to visit them. I flew out on a Saturday and got ovulation pains the next day. I have endometriosis (had surgery to check my tubes and clear them out about 7 to 8 months ago) and have had problems conceiving before. I have a couple pregnancy symptoms and I am currently 12dpo right now. I had cramping a couple days ago and back pains. Can flying cause me not to get pregnant? I have googled it but would rather hear someone actually give an opinion on this situation. Thank you in advance.
littleprincess

Re: Flying while ttc...(not sure where to post this)

Postby HighlandGamesGirlCO » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:49 am

I can't imagine flying would cause any issues with conceiving. I believe the only reason they don't allow late term pregnant women fly is the risk they might go into labor mid-flight.
Me (Lindsey) - 39
DH/love of my life - 45
DD Fiona Jayne - Dec 21, 2015 at 39+4 (BFP Apr 10, 2015 @10dpo) Our sweet solstice baby!
DS Ciaran Reeves - Feb 13, 2017 at 39+4 (BFP June 8, 2016 @13dpo) Best Valentine's gift ever!
"We are all atheists regarding most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." - Richard Dawkins

TTC baby #3!

My Ovulation Chart
HighlandGamesGirlCO
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Ask Your Questions to Our BFP Members