Very Confusing Early Pregnancy....Any Advice PLEASE!

Please use this forum for asking your questions to our PG members. Thanks!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Very Confusing Early Pregnancy....Any Advice PLEASE!

Postby KAP » Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:31 am

This is my first post and pregnancy. I found out I was pregnant at 4 weeks and went to the ER on a Sat due to a lot of bright red blood with some clots. The did blood work and an us and said they saw the sac. Went to the Dr. that Monday and they did blood work and a US and said everything looked good. That following Tuesday I went in at 6 weeks and saw the heartbeat and the next week they told me they could not tell if they saw a faint heartbeat or if it was mine, but also the baby was measuring only 6 weeks instead of 7 weeks. The Dr. told me it did not look good and to expect a miscarriage, but she will do another us next Tuesday.
I left the office confused on what was going on and wondering if I was pregnant with twins and lost one at the beginning. Also, the Dr. said that none of the dates really added up very well for the time we conceived.

Any Advice?
KAP

Re: Very Confusing Early Pregnancy....Any Advice PLEASE!

Postby HighlandGamesGirlCO » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:47 am

Wow what a rollercoaster.

The demise of a twin could be the issue, and some embryos are just slow growers. Unfortunately, in this case, all you can do is wait for your next ultrasound.

Have you been having betas done?
Me (Lindsey) - 39
DH/love of my life - 45
DD Fiona Jayne - Dec 21, 2015 at 39+4 (BFP Apr 10, 2015 @10dpo) Our sweet solstice baby!
DS Ciaran Reeves - Feb 13, 2017 at 39+4 (BFP June 8, 2016 @13dpo) Best Valentine's gift ever!
"We are all atheists regarding most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." - Richard Dawkins

TTC baby #3!

My Ovulation Chart
HighlandGamesGirlCO
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Ask Your Questions to Our BFP Members