TTC 3rd pregnancy, should same symptoms appear

Please use this forum for asking your questions to our PG members. Thanks!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

TTC 3rd pregnancy, should same symptoms appear

Postby vv1 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:17 pm

Hi!! We are TTC our second bundle of joy but this will be our 3rd pregnancy as we have lost our baby boy when I was 20 weeks pregnant back in late April... My question is with both our previous pregnancies I had breast tenderness as of 1 dpo, usually they would only get sensitive by 8dpo. Now I'm 2 dpo with no symptoms at all. I know its early... Just wondering if I should still have hope, going crazy thinking I'm out since I'm not feeling anything like my other pregnancies or I might not have enough progesterone I dont know ... The tww makes me go crazy every time!!
vv1

Re: TTC 3rd pregnancy, should same symptoms appear

Postby Danaa » Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:32 am

Im sorry about ur loss:( don't worry about ur symptoms,every pregnancy is different,there are lots of stories on Internet with women explaining how different their pregnancies were.I hope you get that BFP soon enough.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby vv1 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:37 am

Thank you! I hope so, ... I still feel like this wont be it. Hoping you get your BFP very soon too!
vv1

Postby HighlandGamesGirlCO » Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:50 am

Hi vv,

I am so sorry for your loss, and at 20 weeks, that must have been so hard. :hugs:

I can tell you that this pregnancy was very different than my pregnancy with my DD in the beginning. This one implanted later, I got a BFP later, and I was fairly sure AF was coming because the cramps were intense. I can't speak to the boob thing because I am still BF, but my chart looked different too. Each experience will most likely be different. You aren't out yet by a long shot! ;) :babydustb:
Me (Lindsey) - 39
DH/love of my life - 45
DD Fiona Jayne - Dec 21, 2015 at 39+4 (BFP Apr 10, 2015 @10dpo) Our sweet solstice baby!
DS Ciaran Reeves - Feb 13, 2017 at 39+4 (BFP June 8, 2016 @13dpo) Best Valentine's gift ever!
"We are all atheists regarding most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." - Richard Dawkins

TTC baby #3!

My Ovulation Chart
HighlandGamesGirlCO
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby vv1 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:35 pm

Thank you!! That's super good to know!!! Very encouraging! I just feel like we really need this to get back some positive in our lives! Seriously can't wait for testing day, if I get there. Congrats on your bfp!!! Xox
vv1

Return to Ask Your Questions to Our BFP Members