BFN today, advice please!

Please use this forum for asking your questions to our PG members. Thanks!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

BFN today, advice please!

Postby Eudaimonia » Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:04 am

Hi,

Like I posted on the roll call, we've been ttc for 4 months. Any advice for what to do/try differently would be really appreciated!!

I tested this morning = BFN. My period is due on the 6th, so it is a few days early, I guess. But it was a first response with fmu.

I have been tracking and BDing at least every-other day during my fertile window.

My periods are regular, 26-28 day cycles. I also started taking macca and baby aspirin last cycle.

We both have average BMIs, eat healthy, take vitamins and work out regularly.

Next cycle I'd like to get a OPK and maybe try Preseed? Has anyone had any luck with these? Or any other supplements /products?

Thanks.
xx
Alice
Eudaimonia
Friend

Re: BFN today, advice please!

Postby Eudaimonia » Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:12 am

bumpity bump. nobody?
:wink:
Eudaimonia
Friend

Re: BFN today, advice please!

Postby HighlandGamesGirlCO » Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:10 am

Hi! I know it seems like ages, but 4 months isn't terribly long to start freaking out ;) You say you have been tracking - do you track bbt and chart? You may be ovulating at a different time than you think. I never used preseed but many women on here swear by it. I took baby aspirin and maca to conceive my DD, but was only taking a prenatal, vit D and a b-complex when I conceived this time. I did nothing else additional. I also work out and eat healthy.

My best advice is to track and chart your bbt, keep doing what you're doing, and have sex when you feel like it. Don't let BDing become a chore. ;) Good luck and tons of :babydustb:
Me (Lindsey) - 39
DH/love of my life - 45
DD Fiona Jayne - Dec 21, 2015 at 39+4 (BFP Apr 10, 2015 @10dpo) Our sweet solstice baby!
DS Ciaran Reeves - Feb 13, 2017 at 39+4 (BFP June 8, 2016 @13dpo) Best Valentine's gift ever!
"We are all atheists regarding most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." - Richard Dawkins

TTC baby #3!

My Ovulation Chart
HighlandGamesGirlCO
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Ask Your Questions to Our BFP Members