15DPO - Bleeding bright red for 36 hours straight now...

Please use this forum for asking your questions to our PG members. Thanks!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

15DPO - Bleeding bright red for 36 hours straight now...

Postby coralskies » Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:48 am

Hey there! I am brand new. I just joined to get some opinions because I feel very lost and confused. This is my husband and my first month TTC. Around 3DPO I had some cramping that night. From 6DPO to 11DPO, I had very faint BFP'S, 11DPO being the darkest, but still light. At 13DPO (2 days ago) I started cramping and started bleeding bright red blood in the evening. It alarmed me because I wasn't supposed to start my period for another 2 days. It hasn't stopped since then. There have been 5-6 clumps involved since it started, just small ones. But the blood hasn't gotten darker. And my cramping lasted for over 24 hours straight. I also have a rH negative blood type. My question is- is it at all possible that this is implantation bleeding? Or is this WAY too heavy and I should just accept that I am no longer pregnant? Did anyone experience this and go on to have a healthy pregnancy?
coralskies

Re: 15DPO - Bleeding bright red for 36 hours straight now...

Postby carrotk » Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:07 pm

I would think that's probably too heavy to be considered implantation bleeding, however my good friend had what she thought was a regular period and it turned out she was pregnant and the baby was fine. So nothing is final until you to a doctor and have your hcg checked.
Hypothyroid
March 2014: BFP, baby girl born 11/2014
Nov 2015: started TTC #2
July 2016: BFP - m/c @ 10 weeks
Aug 2017: BFP [8/1 beta 1: 6, 8/4 beta #3: 37]

[url=https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/492852]
carrotk
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Ask Your Questions to Our BFP Members