Am I P? Did you have this pain? What's going on?

Please use this forum for asking your questions to our PG members. Thanks!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Am I P? Did you have this pain? What's going on?

Postby Percylola » Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:57 am

Q: What's going on? Anyone in the same boat?
Hi all. Going out my mind here. I don't know what's going on. So I think I ovulated on 19th Aug. I didn't take an OPK or BMT but I was judging based on o pain and EWCM. Since then I've had sore boobs, little bit of nausea and cramping on and off. Then on Saturday (27th) I had very bad cramping but only on my left side. Slightly under my bladder. I had this for two days and it was pretty non stop. Even my period pain isn't like this. It felt a little like period pain but different. I then had pink, then red, then brown spotting. I still have a little brown spotting now. Only a little though. I'm now 11 dpo and I've had nothing on a HPT. I've never had cramping like that mid cycle. Neither have I had spotting so early on. I've quite bloated in my lower abdomen and have a headache. Also, I'm incredibly thirsty all the time. I've had BFNs. Nothing even close to a faint line. What do you all think? Anything familiar for anyone with a BFP? Or anyone in same boat? Thanks xx
Percylola

Re: Am I P? Did you have this pain? What's going on?

Postby Bluebell! » Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:41 am

Hello :)
Sorry I can't help much, just wanted to say I'm having almost the same symptoms! I'm about 10dpo and ovulated late this month. I usually ovulate cd16/17 but I don't think I ovulated until cd28ish. My boobs are really sore and my nipples are very sensitive. I've had a lot of nausea today and having cramps for about 4-5 days. It feels similar to period pain. I've had lots of creamy/watery cm today and I keep running to check if I'm getting AF. I've had some bloating too but no spotting whatsoever. All tests are BFN too :( xx
Bluebell!

Return to Ask Your Questions to Our BFP Members