Concerned

Please use this forum for asking your questions to our PG members. Thanks!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Concerned

Postby Gabi6202 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:19 am

Here is my story: I stopped the mirena on July 29th. I had my period the fourth of Aug. It lasted two days. I ovulated on the 20th. Had to see the doc yesterday for severe nausea and vomiting. Other symptoms include, hot flashes, bloating cramping, dizziness, cravings, intense sense of smell, elevated bbt, fatigued,emotional, and frequent urination. I am 8 dpo. Blood test neg. Hpt neg. Ultrasound neg. Taking prenatal vitamins and now zofran for nausea which is not helping. What are my chances of being pregnant? Was it too early for tests?
Gabi6202

Re: Concerned

Postby HighlandGamesGirlCO » Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:50 am

Probably too early yes. I would wait a couple more days and test again.
Me (Lindsey) - 39
DH/love of my life - 45
DD Fiona Jayne - Dec 21, 2015 at 39+4 (BFP Apr 10, 2015 @10dpo) Our sweet solstice baby!
DS Ciaran Reeves - Feb 13, 2017 at 39+4 (BFP June 8, 2016 @13dpo) Best Valentine's gift ever!
"We are all atheists regarding most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." - Richard Dawkins

TTC baby #3!

My Ovulation Chart
HighlandGamesGirlCO
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: Concerned

Postby Happyfroggy » Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:19 pm

Gabi6202 wrote:Here is my story: I stopped the mirena on July 29th. I had my period the fourth of Aug. It lasted two days. I ovulated on the 20th. Had to see the doc yesterday for severe nausea and vomiting. Other symptoms include, hot flashes, bloating cramping, dizziness, cravings, intense sense of smell, elevated bbt, fatigued,emotional, and frequent urination. I am 8 dpo. Blood test neg. Hpt neg. Ultrasound neg. Taking prenatal vitamins and now zofran for nausea which is not helping. What are my chances of being pregnant? Was it too early for tests?

Where you tempting to confirm that ovulation or are you going by OPK'S? I ask because OPK's do NOT confirm ovulation, only that you had an LH surge which is USUALLY followed by ovulation but not always. You can even have more than one surge per cycle. Only temperature charting can reveal if you ovulated or not.

Mirena does give out hormones and it can take a couple cycles for your natural hormones to regulate after. Not to be a debbie-downer, but I wouldn't put any stock in any symptoms you experience this month as you are going off of a hormonal form of IUD back to your own natural hormones and that can make your body feel all types of strange especially if you're TTC and hyper-vigilant to any symptoms!
BFP on Friday Feb 3rd 2017 but ended in miscarriage at 7 1/2 weeks :(

Didn't chart this time, last time was TTC for over a year, BFP chart from daughter :D :
My Ovulation Chart
Happyfroggy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Ask Your Questions to Our BFP Members