fertility lubricants

Please use this forum for asking your questions to our PG members. Thanks!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

fertility lubricants

Postby tristessa » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:53 am

Hi there,

Did any of you ladies find that using a fertility lubricant helped you achieve your bfp?

I am just starting cycle 3 and have noticed that I do not have much fertile cm. I have purchased some conceive plus and I know a lot of women use preseed. Any success stories?
tristessa

Re: fertility lubricants

Postby Happyfroggy » Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:16 pm

I think there is a lot of false information about fertility lubricants floating around. They are wrongly touted as able to "help" you get pregnant when in actuality they just don't reduce your odds of getting pregnant! So in other words, normal lubricants you buy can inhibit sperm, these specialty lubricants do not. So they don't do anything active to help you get pregnant, they just don't lower your odds the way regular lubricants do. So if you would like to use a lubricant for comfort during BD (afterall, there's a lot of BD going on when TTC) I would highly recommend them! But if you don't normally use or want to use, a lubricant then I wouldn't bother.
BFP on Friday Feb 3rd 2017 but ended in miscarriage at 7 1/2 weeks :(

Didn't chart this time, last time was TTC for over a year, BFP chart from daughter :D :
My Ovulation Chart
Happyfroggy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Ask Your Questions to Our BFP Members