Short Luteal Phase

Please use this forum for asking your questions to our PG members. Thanks!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Short Luteal Phase

Postby BabyASAPplz » Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:04 am

my cycle varies from 25-27 days, and is normally 26 or 27 days long. I started taking BBTs this cycle and between that and OPKs I've concluded on the fact that I ovulated CD 19. This is late for my length of cycle. Is this long enough before next period is expected for a fertilized egg to implant? I'm on cycle day 26 now. No AF yet. No BFP either, but I'm only 7 dpo so I'm not that surprised I've had BFNs. This is our third cycle TTC. Can anyone give me personal experiences with short luteal phase, and getting pregnant? Thanks!
BabyASAPplz

Re: Short Luteal Phase

Postby RoxyWaters » Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:34 pm

My cycles are on average 23 days with a 10 day luteal phase. I've had no problems getting and staying pregnant. Last baby took 6 months to conceive but only bbt and opk the last 2 months. Two years later, we are on the 3rd cycle and still don't know if pregnsnt or not. That's a while other story. LOL I've read a lot of woman with short luteal phases get help from their doctors but mine won't because 6 months ttc is not long at all.
RoxyWaters

Postby indie_ana » Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:17 am

HI hun

my LP is short - i got my BFP last month following ovulating on the 20th september. my previous months LP was 7 days... keep trying!
indie_ana
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby indie_ana » Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:20 am

HI hun

my LP is short - i got my BFP last month following ovulating on the 20th september. my previous months LP was 7 days... keep trying!
indie_ana
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Return to Ask Your Questions to Our BFP Members