Random symptoms

Please use this forum for asking your questions to our PG members. Thanks!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Random symptoms

Postby Jelsner20141k » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:37 pm

Hey all! I'm 6 dpo today. Hubby and I have been TTC for 2 years now but it's hard as he works out of state a lot. We DTD on the 23 which was my second day in the fertile window and that was it. I'm pretty sure I ovulated on Tuesday (2 days after we DTD) and since then I've just been feeling off. I have random dizzy spells, occasional nausea, I am winded with simple tasks, boobs tender to the tough but only if I am actually feeling them for tenderness, bloating, gassy, constipation that turns to diarrhea, and ewcm that goes to watery clear cm. All of these things can happen in just 1 day. I feel it's still way to early in the game to havenpregnancy symptoms but did anyone have these and get a BFP in the end?
Jelsner20141k

Re: Random symptoms

Postby Kandl724 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:19 pm

Some of those sound like promising symptoms but it can be hard to tell between PMS & pregnancy sometimes. The only for sure answer is a positive pregnancy test of course, good luck to you though! It will be hard to wait to test, hang in there!
Me: Krista 31
DH: 34
DS1: 4.5 yrs
DS2: 2 yrs
MC at 10 wks 11/20/2016
TTC #3
Kandl724
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Re: Random symptoms

Postby MermaidJr. » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:04 am

Hey forgive me I'm not up with the abbreviation lingo thing though lol.... I am 26 and ttc. My period is on a 28 day cycle and we've been dtd everyday. The first day of my last period was October 11 2016. As of October 27 I've been having light twinges and pulls, October 29 I had light bleeding, I'm still having mild cramps at random, my lower back aches now only really started two days ago and my nipples are sore. Did a first response today. Period expected Nov. 8 2016. And I got a bfn. With my normal period I don't get all these pms symptoms. But I'm dying to know if im over analyzing things or are these signs that I'll miss AF.
MermaidJr.

Return to Ask Your Questions to Our BFP Members