CD24

Please use this forum for asking your questions to our PG members. Thanks!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

CD24

Postby Charley2016 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:35 am

Hi everyone,

Just needed someone to talk to really... I'm only on cycle 2 of TTC after getting married. I came off the pill at the end of July but we were careful until October. My cycles on the pill were really long (35-45) however since I came off they have been shorter (19-28) I'm currently on CD24, positive OPK on CD13 and DTD 3 times over Ov. Anyways, I've been feeling very strange this month, aching back and stomach pains, loads of creamy cm, and the last few days, eating loads, feeling sick, exhausted etc. I tested with a FRER this morning and BFN. Not sure with my differing cycles if I should be showing by now or if it's all in my head and I'm not pregnant. I have another 2 tests (boots have FRERs BOGOF incase anyone needs) and I know I'm not going to be able to not test each morning but do you think there's any chance?
Charley2016

Re: CD24

Postby BeeCee33 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:56 am

Hi Charley, there's always a chance since you DTD around ovulation. The creamy cm is a good sign, too. Honestly the other signs are pretty hit or miss, as a lot of people experience similar symptoms after ovulation. Even if you've never noticed them, they may have been there. TTC has a way of making you analyze everything and notice things you haven't before. HCG doubles about every 48 hours, so if you can wait 2 days between testing, it might give you a clearer answer. I know that's way easier said than done... that's why I buy cheapies. I take them every day after about 8dpo because I can't help myself! Best of luck, I hope you see that positive test in a few days!
Me (Becca): 31 DH:36

BFP Feb 20, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

BFP June 2, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: CD24

Postby madicott » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:24 am

I got a bpf this was our first time trying, had no symptoms of pregnancy other than I felt hot, breasts were sore but everything else was normal for my cycle, took a hcg hpt three days before AF and got faint lines. Good luck! Sending baby dust.
madicott
Friend

Return to Ask Your Questions to Our BFP Members