Should I be worried?

Please use this forum for asking your questions to our PG members. Thanks!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Should I be worried?

Postby Shesteff » Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:27 am

Ok so I'm 30 yr old, ttc for about 5 months. for 10 years I've taken birth control where I only have my period once every 10 weeks. So in June I stopped my birth control and it took 49 days until I had my period. Then the next cycle it took 40 days and using ovulation tests I ovulated on day 28. Next cycle was textbook! 28 day cycle and ovulated day 16. So I was thinking that at that point my body was back to normal with a 28 day cycle. But then the next cycle ovulation tests were negative from day 13 to day 20 and i stopped testing thinking maybe I just didn't ovulate that cycle. But now it is day 37 and i have not menstrated. I did not have sex this cycle and i have taken 2 pregnancy tests recently to make sure i wasn't pregnant. I'm not sure what is going on and if i should see a physician. What to do you all think?
Shesteff

Re: Should I be worried?

Postby Danaa » Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:54 am

Hey,i think you have no ovulated and that is why ur period didn't show up,either you can wait for ovulation and then period or you can jumpstart ur period with some progesterone or some other natural ways you can find online
I think it takes a while for ur body to get back to normal after the bcp.
You could take some vitex to help regulate everything.
Good luck!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Ask Your Questions to Our BFP Members