Sore Breasts?

Please use this forum for asking your questions to our PG members. Thanks!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Sore Breasts?

Postby MizzCaboose » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:30 pm

Hi everyone!
I'm a long time lurker, and this is my first post! If this topic belongs in other area - please let me know!

Anyways..

I'm just curious as to what your sore breast pain felt like? Dull, achey, sharp?

I'm currently 7dpo, and I know it's too early to test.. but my breasts feel... restless? If that makes sense? Every so often I have a very dull ache, but it doesn't last for very long. And sorry if it's TMI - but I'm craving to have my breasts massaged, which is weird because I normally don't like that.

I'm not trying to ask if I'm pregnant, but I'm just curious as to what ither women experience? Thank you!
MizzCaboose

Re: Sore Breasts?

Postby Naivelyhopeful » Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:13 am

Every month that I ovulated (a lot of annovulatory cycles due to severe pcos) I had achy breasts. Like really tender to touch, just super tender and sore. Towards the end of my cycle when my progesterone lowered, they just felt restless like you described lol.

Funnily enough, the month I got my BFP I had no sore boobs at all! (But my nipples felt restless) haha.
Naivelyhopeful

Re: Sore Breasts?

Postby cloz75 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:15 pm

When i got pregnant I felt like my breast were more sensitive on the sides, where the mammal gland is. The feeling could compare to being sore after doing too many push-ups, PLUS having big bruises!
Me (Claudia): 26. Hypothyroidism.
FI : 27.
NEWLY pregnant after TTC #1 for 11 months!
cloz75
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to Ask Your Questions to Our BFP Members