14 Dpo, negative first response, temp up

Please use this forum for asking your questions to our PG members. Thanks!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

14 Dpo, negative first response, temp up

Postby Compostable » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:05 am

First, I'm turning to you guys because your forum is active and many aren't very active anymore. I'm not trying to conceive, I have been using FAM to avoid pregnancy for almost two years now very successfully. But I now need help from you guys; I need your knowledge of the conception side of FAM.

I'm between 14 and 15 days past ovulation. I ovulated on the 2nd, maybe the 3rd, and unprotected sex very early the morning of the 4th.

I have a short luteal phase, between 10 and 11 days. So that means today I am either 3 or 4 days past my expected period.

Normally my breasts get sore after ovulation, and worse if I am pregnant. But they didn't this time. I have I have no pregnancy symptoms. My pregnancy tests are negative. Just took a FR gold early results digital, first morning urine, still negative even 3 or 4 days past expected period.

I do not have a single instance of an anovulatory cycle since coming off birth control. My cycles are short, between 23 and 26 days, but almost always 24. My temperature was still up this morning.

I am very confused and stressed out. If I am pregnant it will be a happy, joyful thing for both of us and our families, even if now is a really bad time. If I am pregnant and this far past conception but not producing enough hcg, I know that can be a be a bad sign. What, other than pregnancy could be causing this after a completely normal cycle?
Compostable

Return to Ask Your Questions to Our BFP Members