Help needed for possible early pregnancy symptoms!

Please use this forum for asking your questions to our PG members. Thanks!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Help needed for possible early pregnancy symptoms!

Postby Dinibaby21 » Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:37 pm

6 dpo- dull cramps on and off, insomnia, abundance of cervical fluid (milky, watery), nauseous,
7 dpo- cramping in middle pelvic region for 20 mins, right side pelvic pain for 10 mins with pain radiating into lower back and thigh, nauseous, waking up at 3 am for no reason, abundance of cervical fluid (milky, watery), tired, gas, sensitive nipples, loose bm, acne, emotional.
8 dpo- very nauseous this morning, tired, abundance of cervical fluid (milky, watery) gas, sensitive nipples, loose bm, heightened sense of smell, hungry but turned off by eating, indigestion.

Possible pregnancy!?
Dinibaby21

Re: Help needed for possible early pregnancy symptoms!

Postby Nick02 » Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:01 pm

I don't want to sound like a jerk but I belong to the school of thought that there aren't any early pregnancy symptoms. You need to allow baby to implant and then enough time for your hcg to rise. Most women start to notice real symptoms at about 6 weeks pregnant. Sometimes it's just pms and sometimes our minds play tricks on us.

That being said you're definitely not not pregnant. I hope you are and good luck!
Nick02
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Kandl724 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:59 pm

Insomnia is a PMS symptom for me. But heightened sense of smell happened very early for me my last pregnancy, before I got a BFP. It's hard to go by symptoms alone, only a positive pregnancy test can really guarantee it. Best of luck to you, hope you get a BFP! :-D
Me: Krista 31
DH: 34
DS1: 4.5 yrs
DS2: 2 yrs
MC at 10 wks 11/20/2016
TTC #3
Kandl724
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby katbagley88 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:02 pm

I've been pregnant 5 times (three successful, two m/c's) and with three out of the five I had symptoms before six weeks, I tested 3 days before af with my first, during that week I was feeling really sick, I could smell everything and I was tired. Pretty tearful too. With my second I had the same symptoms, I remember walking down the street and I got a very strong whiff of paint! I was looking around wondering where it was coming from and no one around was painting, it wasn't until I got the end of the street (it was a long street. One of the longest in my town takes an age to walk down it!) that I noticed someone was painting the outside of their house! I cant even smell paint that strongly when I've been painting mine, so I knew I was pregnant. Picked up a test on my way home and tested that evening sure enough I was pregnant, unfortunately I miscarried that one but 3 months later I had the same symptoms, and low and behold 5 days before AF I got my positive. It was only with my youngest and my last pregnancy (second m/c ) that I had no symptoms. So yes you can have symptoms early, of course you cant have symptoms before implantation though so anything I feel before 10dpo I dismiss as its most likely progesterone related.
katbagley88
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Tina03 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:55 am

i'm pregnant for the third time, 2 mc's before and meanwhile i have my pattern i can tell when something is up. It's really hard to distinguish between pms and pregnancy symptoms, but i noticed some which seem typical for me when i'm pregnant and i do notice them at earliest about 4 days before period (also got BFP's always before my missed period - 12dpo, 9dpo, 10dpo). I do feel off and i get this brain fog, it's way worse when pregnant than with my period. I'm super forgetful. I have extreme insomnia, i don't get that with my period, i'm a good sleeper in general. My chocolate cravings i usually get are gone. And i get extreme fatigue and dizziness, to a point i even get short of breath. In general i feel so tired, exhausted and can even get joint pain as if i'm getting sick. And i'm thirsty. My boobs come in around the day my period is missed, they feel fuller, heavy and some tenderness. Those are some give aways for me which seemed to happen in all my pregnancies more or less. There's more symptoms but i can't clearly say they are pregnancy related as i often get them with my period too. I didn't believe in the beginning symptoms can be there early, but i do now, the difficulty just is that it's so very hard to know which is not a pms symptom as well. It's mixed together, like your body can't make up it's mind yet completely until you missed your period than it becomes more clear of course. Either way if you don't know your pattern yet which is impossible when you are pregnant the first time, all you can do is wait for missed period, and for everyone it's different too. We don't have the same experience or symptoms.
2012 diagnosed with endometriosis, surgery/lap, diagnosed with subseptate uterus 2017...TTC since almost 3 years before first BFP in 2015
2015 August 4 - MC identical twins at 7 w, BFP @ 13dpo - squinter BFP @ 12 dpo, Betas: 152, 310, 1982
2016 Oct 10 - MC at 5-6 weeks, BFP @ 9dpo, Beta @ 4w 199

2016 Dec 30 - BFP @ 9dpo > EDD Sept 13, 2017 It's a BOY (av. BPM 130)

Tina03
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Return to Ask Your Questions to Our BFP Members