Two Week Wait Hell

Please use this forum for asking your questions to our PG members. Thanks!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Two Week Wait Hell

Postby Kristennyc » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:03 am

Hi All,
I am new to this forum and am looking for some support and encouragement. Just to give you a bit of background: my husband and I have been trying to conceive for two years. We had a miscarriage (d&c) in 2015 and a chemical in late 2016. I'm 32 and he is 41. It turned out he had a bad varicocele which he had surgery on and it came back. After embolization procedure his count is now excellent - post wash 67 million with 95% motility on both days of our double IUI that we just did. It was our second IUI. I had 2 (possibly 3) mature follicles day of ovidrel trigger shot. Now I'm 10 dpo and although there hasn't been any implantation cramping (like my two previous mc pregnancies) I am experiencing very tender breasts and a warmer than normal body temperature. Couldn't resist taking a home preg test this morning, which came back negative? Am I out? I am a nervous wreck. We really cannot afford IVF and my doctor will only do one last IUI before recommending IVF.
Kristennyc

Re: Two Week Wait Hell

Postby Danaa » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:31 am

10 dpo is still early and every pregnancy is different.Dont lose hope yet,even if IUI doesn't work try naturally,you got pregnant before and you will again!!
Good luck!!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: Two Week Wait Hell

Postby Kristennyc » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:40 pm

Thank you Danaa.
Kristennyc

Return to Ask Your Questions to Our BFP Members