Two Week Wait Hell

Please use this forum for asking your questions to our PG members. Thanks!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Two Week Wait Hell

Postby Kristennyc » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:04 am

Hi All,
I am new to this forum and am looking for some support and encouragement. Just to give you a bit of background: my husband and I have been trying to conceive for two years. We had a miscarriage (d&c) in 2015 and a chemical in late 2016. I'm 32 and he is 41. It turned out he had a bad varicocele which he had surgery on and it came back. After embolization procedure his count is now excellent - post wash 67 million with 95% motility on both days of our double IUI that we just did. It was our second IUI. I had 2 (possibly 3) mature follicles day of ovidrel trigger shot. Now I'm 10 dpo and although there hasn't been any implantation cramping (like my two previous mc pregnancies) I am experiencing very tender breasts and a warmer than normal body temperature. Couldn't resist taking a home preg test this morning, which came back negative? Am I out? I am a nervous wreck. We really cannot afford IVF and my doctor will only do one last IUI before recommending IVF.
Kristennyc

Re: Two Week Wait Hell

Postby Ckatta14 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:28 am

Hi!

This numbers are great and you had a good amount of follicles too!!! You definitely aren't out , it's still early!!! How long is your typical Lp normally?? Good luck don't count yourself until af shows!!
Me: 32
DH: 41
Married since July 2012

DD 12
DS 7
DD 8 weeks
Ckatta14
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Ask Your Questions to Our BFP Members