9 DPO Symptom Help!!!

Please use this forum for asking your questions to our PG members. Thanks!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

9 DPO Symptom Help!!!

Postby WannabeaMomma5 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:04 pm

Hey everyone I am new and need some help!
Here's alittle of my history...I am 22 years old and I have PCOS and my fiancé and I have been trying for our first baby for awhile now with no luck! I have had very irregular periods sometimes I would have no periods and sometimes I would would have one for a whole month! I have lost about 30 pounds now and my periods over the last few months have been regular for the first time without meds or birth control to help! I Started my last period about December 24, 2016 and it ended January 4, 2017 ( yes my period have been kinda long )! My period app says that I ovulated Jan. 6th - 7th! I also do not chart or BBT! We DTD on Jan. 4th, 5th and the 9th. On Jan. 13th I woke up about 7am went to pee and there was pinkish red spots on my underwear (sorry TMI) and alittle when I wiped! This slowly disappeared by about 3pm that afternoon! No cramps at all! I am now at 9 DPO and since then have had back pain, twinges of pain near ovaries, burning sensation in stomach and boobs feel full and tingling and burning off and on(do not hurt to the touch just achy!), very tired, had a dizzy spell once, peeing a lot, and wet to sticky discharge. We also DTD last night and this morning when I wiped had a very very small amount of red brown mixed with very sticky discharge! I also have been very flushed face today and feel hot but no temp! My period app says I'm about 6 days away from Aunt Flo! So could this be PMS or could I finally be pregnant!
WannabeaMomma5

Re: 9 DPO Symptom Help!!!

Postby Kandl724 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:36 pm

Hey there! Some of what you described does sound like possible preg symptoms & possible IB maybe if you just had the tiny bit of spotting on the 13th. Hard to know for sure though unless you test. It's probably still a bit early to test though if you O'd on the 6th-7th that would put you about 8-9 DPO. Maybe wait a few more days then test? Would love to hear how that turns out for you, FX!
Me: Krista 31
DH: 34
DS1: 4.5 yrs
DS2: 2 yrs
MC at 10 wks 11/20/2016
TTC #3
Kandl724
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby WannabeaMomma5 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:49 pm

Thanks Kandl724!!! I will definitely keep updating on here! Today I am about 10 DPO and tested this afternoon and got a BFN:( so hopefully it's just to early yet! I have been very tired today and had more rib pains, bad heartburn today as well.
WannabeaMomma5

Postby WannabeaMomma5 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:51 pm

Oh also have had a lot of back pain today but not just my lower back basically all over off and on! And I took my temp with a regular thermometer tonight after looking flushed and feeling hot and it was 99.0 but I'm not actually sick...
WannabeaMomma5

Return to Ask Your Questions to Our BFP Members