Any BFP no cm and very few other symptoms? (w/ updates)

Please use this forum for asking your questions to our PG members. Thanks!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Any BFP no cm and very few other symptoms? (w/ updates)

Postby WhitSS » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:57 pm

Hello! I've lurking on this site for last 2 weeks trying to find every single post that sounds like me. I've finally just decided to ask if anyone had a BFP with a situation that sounds like mine: DPO 15. During the first week after ovulation, I had "symptoms" that came and went and then came again and then went again such as cramping, cm, the mildest of nausea, and just a weird feeling in my chest (maybe similar to a shortness of breathe?). Since DPO 10/11 symptoms have mostly disappeared. I'm completely dry. I'm not really cramping. My boobs seem kind of sore, but nothing to really write home about. I do constantly get the feeling that I need to pee even if I don't really need to, but I don't know if that's symptomatic of anything. Anyhow, I've more or less given up hope... and this post is mostly a shameless plea for hope!! haha
Last edited by WhitSS on Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WhitSS
Friend

Re: Any BFP no cm and very few other symptoms?

Postby WhitSS » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:19 pm

OK. Update: As of today I have a lot of watery cm. I keep running to the bathroom thinking AF is here, but nothing. I've been told that this could be a good sign. Anyone gotten a bfp with these symptoms???
WhitSS
Friend

Postby beckyrae88 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:27 pm

I had watery/ewcm after getting my bfp and i know it's happened for others as well. Could be a sign! Have you tested?
me- 29
DD- 10
DS- 3
Expecting #3 September 2017
beckyrae88
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby WhitSS » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:38 pm

Thanks for replying!!! I just tested and it was bfn. I know the afternoon is not the best time to test, but I just couldn't wait anymore. I did try to hold my pee for at least 3 hours before doing it, though.
WhitSS
Friend

Re: Any BFP no cm and very few other symptoms? (w/ updates)

Postby WhitSS » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:27 pm

Ok. For anyone who read this looking for answers, AF came two days later. :( She just left again last night, though, so here's to the next cycle!
WhitSS
Friend

Return to Ask Your Questions to Our BFP Members