5 dpo symptoms. Please reply

Please use this forum for asking your questions to our PG members. Thanks!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

5 dpo symptoms. Please reply

Postby Rosewaterbebe » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:03 pm

Hi guys, I'm not sure if this is where I post this or if anyone will even see it. I'll try to keep it short.

I had unprotected sex the 21st and ovulated on the 24th. He did finish inside me TMI and we kept going even though he came. Ever since having sex though I've had dull cramps in my lower stomach, nothing intense but it feels sharp and aches on and off. Pulling, pushing pressure like aches. Acne breakout on my face, headache, stuffy nose, runny nose, left side lower stomach pain, sensitive nipples and lower back pain, sneezing, rib cage sore. Also i tried to check my cervixs and it feels closed up down there. This is my second time TTC and I never ever felt this pain in my stomach before or anything else. I never get symptoms of my period coming and never cramp. When I ovulate before I never felt this after sex. period is due in 11 days. Just wanted to see what others think. I am hopig to get pregnant.
Rosewaterbebe

Re: 5 dpo symptoms. Please reply

Postby Kandl724 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:11 pm

Hi, unfortunately it's hard to tell by symptoms alone especially this early but I don't think it's impossible, you could be pregnant! Good luck with the waiting that is the hard part! I used too many HPTs myself this month waiting for it to turn into a BFP! If you want to join the buddy group I'm in there are a few other ladies in the TWW right now that would hang in there with you, it can help make the wait go by a little quicker. We are under the buddy group section, thread title "1-2 DPO who's with me".
Me: Krista 31
DH: 34
DS1: 4.5 yrs
DS2: 2 yrs
MC at 10 wks 11/20/2016
TTC #3
Kandl724
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Return to Ask Your Questions to Our BFP Members