Did I swallow a melon?!

Please use this forum for asking your questions to our PG members. Thanks!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Did I swallow a melon?!

Postby DannieM33 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:01 am

Hi Ladies! New here, and while I never felt the need to join, just lurk in the shadows reading until my eyes were dry, I've had a change of heart. So many boards have helped me feel better or obsess over countless two week waits, that I hope my own questions will be the answers someone else is looking for.

So here goes, I've seen a lot of ladies asking about af like cramps and twinges and pinches, but honestly I'm not feeling any pain, instead when I'm laying down, on my side to be exact, it feels like there's a small melon in my lower belly. Hard and weird. I swear I've tried my best not to over analyze everything this month as last moth led to some serious heartache after genuinly thinking I was pregnant. But try as I might to brush this off as my imagination, it's real and has got me wondering again.

I'm 7dpo and Ive been feeling this since 5dpo (though it wasn't as strong) it seemed to really kick in after the hubs and I DTD at 5dpo in the late evening. I laid down on my back after and legit thought my uterus was trying to squirm free. Again, no pain, but the strange sensation of movement, or a tightening. Both really.

Other than that, I've had a headache that varies in degrees of pain, from tolerable to awful every day this week. And I've been crazy tired, that sort of tired that typically happens before my period. Along with some deep hip aches like almost in my back but mostly my hips? I dunno, No other symptoms really, maybe some very light twinges in my breast, this morning, my right one felt like it was burning for about a minuet and now the left feels heavy and sensitive, but it's not painful.

We have been TTC for 5 months now, it took almost 2 years with my 3 year old daughter. And of course I can't remember what I was feeling during that TTW because we'd decided to stop worrying and let it happen, which it did after I started taking Fertileaid.

So, any of you lucky ladies Felt this sort of hard pressure melon ball and get a bfp? I'd love to hear from ya!
DannieM33

Re: Did I swallow a melon?!

Postby Danaa » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:16 am

Hello,I haven't felt anything like that and I think is too soon to think your pregnant,implantation can happen around 6-12 dpo.
Good luck I hope you getbur bfp!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Happyfroggy » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:43 am

It sounds promising. Any update?

I can definitely feel my uterus now but that started a couple of days ago and I'm 5 weeks today. However, could you have miscalculated and actually ovulated earlier? If so, then I'd say it's a possibility. But if you're very certain of when you ovulated, then I'd say no because I think 5 dpo is too early for real symptoms as most eggs don't even implant until 9 dpo and you can't have pregnancy symptoms until the hormone is in your system after implantation. But like I said, it sounds promising, I think likely your 'o' date is just off.
BFP on Friday Feb 3rd 2017 but ended in miscarriage at 7 1/2 weeks :(

Didn't chart this time, last time was TTC for over a year, BFP chart from daughter :D :
My Ovulation Chart
Happyfroggy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby DannieM33 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:06 am

Well I'm laying in bed with breast so sore it hurts to move. The soreness has crept into my armpits as well. However I'm lost certain Af will be here today. It's cycle day 34 which is when I started last month. And I ususally feel a strange skin crawling sensation before I start and I'm feeling that now. BUT today is my birthday and I refuse to let AF ruin my day with the family. My heart hurts and I'm emotionally worn out from trying every month, but, I know my dh and kids will make the day great. Here's to next month!
DannieM33

Return to Ask Your Questions to Our BFP Members