Ladies,help! 2days late... bfn !

Please use this forum for asking your questions to our PG members. Thanks!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Ladies,help! 2days late... bfn !

Postby Debbkinz » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:54 am

Hi ladies,so we've been trying to conceive for a good few months,with no luck!
We used conceive plus once this cycle!,and well... I'm late,I'm usually between 28-30/ 31 at a push! I don't feel like af is. Owning just a few cramps every now and again!... I'm eating like a fat cow haha! God!

Took a few positive ovulation tests that wer positive this month,so we bed around then!... never checked my cervical position properly before,but it seems high,tight or a little open... I feel very ' wet ' too!,if I wear dark underwear I have white marks in my knickers. Any advice??? With my first only found out I was pregnant when I was 8weeks xx thanks
Debbkinz
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: Ladies,help! 2days late... bfn !

Postby 860lindsey » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:13 pm

Hi, what type of test did you use? With my second pregnancy I got a positive before my period was due with a FRER but didn't with a clear blue until two days after my period was due. You can check the inside of the box to see the sensitivity. If you used a test with a 25 or 50 sensitivity it might just not be enough yet. Once you are a week late the doctors at my practice will send you for a blood test if you still haven't started your period. Unfortunately, you could have just ovulated late which would result in a later period. I would test with a first response early response with first morning urine if you haven't already done so. Good luck!
860lindsey
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Re: Ladies,help! 2days late... bfn !

Postby Debbkinz » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:22 pm

Thanks Lyndsey! Tbh... I did first response early like a fool lol... I bought a Poundland cheapie and I'll I'm gonna test with fmu tomorrow!,me and hubby have had sex as well which wud usually leave him with my menstural on him (tmi,sorry) if I was in fact gonna come on xx
Debbkinz
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to Ask Your Questions to Our BFP Members