CD60 and Confused

Please use this forum for asking your questions to our PG members. Thanks!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

CD60 and Confused

Postby iloveguac » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:07 pm

I'm currently on CD60 and have been experiencing EWCM off and on over the past week. It first started as a yellow/clear booger and now it's a TON (never have experienced this much in the 8 months TTC) of clear stretchy/slippery EWCM.

I thought I ovulated around CD28/29 due to positive OPK and some EWCM. In the TWW I had achy boobs, cramping and I was exhausted, which is normal for me after ovulation. Then nothing. Figured I was out and waited for AF.

Still no AF and multiple BFNs. I'm losing my mind!!!!!!

Am I ovulating now? Is it a wacky cycle? Could there be a chance I'm pregnant? I really don't know.

Has anyone experienced something similar? I hate sitting in limbo.
iloveguac

Re: CD60 and Confused

Postby Danaa » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:57 pm

You could be pregnant but you could also just now be ovulating,a positive opk doesn't necessarily mean you are ovulating,only bbt charting can confirm ovulation.If I were you I would wait another week or so and call my doctor.
Good luck!!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: CD60 and Confused

Postby iloveguac » Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:30 pm

Unfortunately I can't chart my temperature, because I wake up frequently throughout the night. All I have to go on is OPKs and what my body is doing. If nothing happens by next week I will call my doctor. Thank you for your help!
iloveguac

Return to Ask Your Questions to Our BFP Members