Dream Visitation

Please use this forum for asking your questions to our PG members. Thanks!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Dream Visitation

Postby stay275 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:40 pm

Happy Easter & Thank you for allowing me to post, 1st time poster here :-)

Please be Patient with my post hahaha

Sooo about 8months ago, the Ex & I broke up... On the 31st of March we ended up sleeping together, a few days later, I started experiencing cramps like AF was coming, and along with the cramps came lower back pain. The thing is I also suffer from PCOS so I haven't had a period since Sept 2016 and I cramp from time to time, and according to my GP, she said its all apart of having PCOS and there is nothing I can do, But ride out the cramps.. (I call that BS, But Ok)
But I have to say, I have NEVER had the lower back pain, with the cramps before. So then earlier last week, My Darling Nana visited me in my dreams, which was beautiful, Shes been gone 2years now, and this is the 1st time she has come to my dreams, She told me she loved me, and then she rubbed my stomach and congratulated me, and then left.

Now Im not normally one to remember Dream time as such, But I am also very spiritual that I believe with everything in me that there was no doubt that was my Nanny who came to see me, although because I have NEVER be pregnant before, I find it so hard to believe that, it could be a possibility ???

Now my questions is, Has anyone had any kind of experience like mine and it has turned out that "Our Angels" have been spot on? My Nanny knows how much I want to be a Mum so I dont doubt she would steer me in the wrong place and get my hopes up...
But besides the cramps and lower back pain, that I still have and eating alot more, I havent had any other symptoms..

Thank you for your time, Love, Light, Blessings and Baby Dust to you all xoxox
stay275

Re: Dream Visitation

Postby Danaa » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:48 pm

I don't know what to say really,I hope the dream comes true,take a test and see what it shows.
Not having a period for that long is not ok and probably that is why ur cramping,I have no experience with pcos and I can't say ...
good luck to you!!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby stay275 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:12 pm

Hi Danaa,
According to the preganancy calculator, Its abit early to take a test.. But yeah I have thought about the cramping and the back pain as not being a good thing, But my GP doesnt do anything and hasnt seemed concerned about the cramps in the past, which makes me reluctant to go see a doctor about them.
Thank you for your well wishes tho :-)
stay275

Postby Thatch86 » Wed May 03, 2017 7:23 am

Hello!
You should definitely test when your AF is due. Exciting if the dream was a positive indicator! If all is negative, I'd request to see a different GP Re your cramping- another opinion can't do any harm after all.
I am only 4dpo after getting married on the 15th April. Like a child waiting for Christmas, wondering if we have a honeymoon baby!
Let us know what happens,

Sarah
Thatch86
Friend

Return to Ask Your Questions to Our BFP Members