How late did you get your BFP?

Please use this forum for asking your questions to our PG members. Thanks!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

How late did you get your BFP?

Postby Asinclair88 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:34 pm

I'm currently 6 days late, I have no idea if I O'ed this month as I didn't track (I wanted to enjoy BD haha)

I've had next to no cramps but my boobs are incredibly sore. I'm also very tired - all I want to do is sleep!

I've also got creamy CM I've had for about a week. Usually before AF arrives my CM is very wet (sometimes I fear I have wet myself lol)

I've been taking tests for about week with no luck.

Am I hoping for a miracle?

x
Asinclair88
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: How late did you get your BFP?

Postby TheMrs1226 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:03 am

Following because I came on here to ask the same thing!

I'm currently 16 days late with 5 BFNs. This is the longest cycle I've ever had. My breasts are extremely sore and I've had abdominal cramping off and on for the last week. What gives?! Going for a blood test tomorrow.
TheMrs1226

Postby Asinclair88 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:48 pm

Hey! I can totally sympathise with the sore boobs! Mine have been extremely sore and I've had cramping on and off - I'm 7 days late.

Shame nobody has answered haha!
Asinclair88
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby faithrock » Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:13 am

I've never gone that long before after my usual 14 or 15 day LP. I would for sure go in for blood work to find out once and for all if there is a pregnancy. FX for some answers
DH:3
Me:40
DD:6years
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby serenity6 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:47 am

Would love to know how this turned out for you all. I'm 2 days late. Never late. Brown spotting several pregnancy symptoms and bfn.
serenity6
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby HighlandGamesGirlCO » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:48 pm

Hi ladies! The latest BFP I ever got was 13dpo with my son. However, I knew a lady who was on something like CD44 and got a bfp, so it does happen! Hang in there :)
Me (Lindsey) - 39
DH/love of my life - 45
DD Fiona Jayne - Dec 21, 2015 at 39+4 (BFP Apr 10, 2015 @10dpo) Our sweet solstice baby!
DS Ciaran Reeves - Feb 13, 2017 at 39+4 (BFP June 8, 2016 @13dpo) Best Valentine's gift ever!
"We are all atheists regarding most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." - Richard Dawkins

TTC baby #3!

My Ovulation Chart
HighlandGamesGirlCO
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby DaCrayTWW » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:39 pm

I got my bfp a very faint positive on a first response at 11 dpo. Then a positive digital first response at 12dpo and a positive clear blue at 13 dpo. I kept trying to use less sensitive tests as the days went on. Kinda seeing if the hcg would continue rising. I would use early first response. It is sensitive to 6. If you are preg it should pick it up by now. Do you know when you ovulated? If it’s more that 14 days past tested ovulation not just guessing then I feel like something should come up!! Keep testing sometimes evening is better. The darker the pee the better results.
DaCrayTWW
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby DaCrayTWW » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:39 pm

I got my bfp a very faint positive on a first response at 11 dpo. Then a positive digital first response at 12dpo and a positive clear blue at 13 dpo. I kept trying to use less sensitive tests as the days went on. Kinda seeing if the hcg would continue rising. I would use early first response. It is sensitive to 6. If you are preg it should pick it up by now. Do you know when you ovulated? If it’s more that 14 days past tested ovulation not just guessing then I feel like something should come up!! Keep testing sometimes evening is better. The darker the pee the better results.
DaCrayTWW
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to Ask Your Questions to Our BFP Members