Implantation symptoms

Please use this forum for asking your questions to our PG members. Thanks!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Implantation symptoms

Postby Lottiebish88 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:52 pm

I had a miscarriage just over 2 years ago and it took until last December for my periods to get back on track. We are desperate for another. My periods are still not quite normal and they are 6 weeks apart. This month just after ovulation I've been experiencing some heaviness very low down in the uterus, it's uncomfortable to sit down and I get sharp pain when sneezing, coughing and laughing. I've also noticed some pain around my hips.

It's been so long since the miscarriage and first born is now 5 so I've been waiting for this for so long that I'm not sure if it's all in my head. Can someone give me a sign that they experienced the same implantation symptoms:

Thanks
Lottiebish88

Re: Implantation symptoms

Postby daisyduck7 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:02 am

Hello-
I'm new to this forum and also wondering about implantation symptoms. DH and I have been married 5 years and ttc for about 1 1/2. We do not have any kids yet. I had a positive opk on 7/25 so we bd'd for the next 4 days. I am on progesterone and have diagnosed PCOS. I've had the usual bloating and mild cramps that come before AF but tonight I had light pink streaks (sorry if this is TMI) anyone else had these symptoms and gotten a BFP? If so, how long after ip did you test? I'm anxious but worried if I test too early I will get discouraged.

Thanks and good luck to all ttc!
daisyduck7

Return to Ask Your Questions to Our BFP Members