Am i out???

Please use this forum for asking your questions to our PG members. Thanks!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Am i out???

Postby MissNShepherd » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:39 pm

Ok so i've been stalking these forums for the last few months while TTC. I dont temp or use OPK's so the majority of my TTC journey has been sheer luck! My last period began 10/07/17 for 4-5 days and i am 28 day regular with a 14 day luteal phase! I should of ovulated around 23-24/07/17. OH and i BD'd 15/07 17/07 18/07 20/07 21/07 22/07 23/07 25/07 26/07 29/07 31/07 *blushes* next period is due 07/08/17 but so far have had the following symptoms...

1dpo-2dpo - sore boobs (nothing out of the ordinary) tugging feeling around belly button

3dpo - vivid dream (dreamt i'd gone to the toilet and AF had started or implantation had happened which seemed VERY real although i was very much fast asleep) cramps, diarrhoea, REALLY sore nipples! up for an hour with itchy legs in the night, emotional (cried at DH telling me i'd put the pizza in the oven wrong), short tempered (shouting at DD1 and DD2 - i rarely shout) -surely these symptoms are all in my head?!

4dpo - worst sleep ever! was up for hours with itchy legs! Vivid dream about arguing with my ex (whom i have a child with over the most random thing) chills/hot sweats in the night (could be getting a cold - its raining in summer?!) Nipples less tender but still a little sensitive - right breast feels heavy! itchy legs in the day! (is this a sign?) hot sweats in the afternoon, soooo tired! Can barely keep my eyes open at 7:30pm (normally a night owl) gassy stomach and (TMI) flatulence! Dinner tasted like metal to me and i cooked it haha! felt nauseous after a bath 9pm and i got in bed!

5-6dpo barely getting any sleep at night with itchy legs! Boobs are incredibly sore around the sides, had to tell OH to LEAVE ME ALONE!! haha

7dpo - really bad PMS like cramping and backache that lasted about an hour! tired and achy really sore boobs!! Seriously nauseous to the point where i had acid in my throat!

8dpo - PMS like cramps on and off all day! mostly on the right hand side really low down! Feeling really bloated and gassy (bubble popping feeling in my lower stomach - above pubic bone to the right) POAS with FMU BFN!!!

.... can someone please make sense of this! i've read so many stories of people getting BFP's early on here i'm just wondering if i'm out this month?? I didnt get a BFP with my daughters until the day AF was due! With my you gest i took 6 tests all negative woke up the next morning and they were all positive! She's now 4 and very healthy! Opinions please! If anyone is also at the time stage please feel free to list your symptoms and we can support one another! Baby dust to all!!✨✨✨
MissNShepherd

Re: Am i out???

Postby MissNShepherd » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:55 pm

anybody????
MissNShepherd

Postby Danaa » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:51 am

Sadly only based on the symptoms no one can say ur either pregnant or not.
Only a test could tell you more,ur still early so a bfn at 8dpo doesn't mean anything.
Good luck!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MissNShepherd » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:58 am

update bfp this morning on frer x
MissNShepherd

Postby Twacky » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:27 am

fantastic! congrats!
Twacky
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Danaa » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:27 pm

MissNShepherd wrote:update bfp this morning on frer x

Congratulations
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Ask Your Questions to Our BFP Members