BFP and sharp pains

Please use this forum for asking your questions to our PG members. Thanks!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

BFP and sharp pains

Postby ChloeLoyal » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:10 pm

I'm 15/16 dpo and recently got a BFP. Today I'm noticing that any sudden movement when I go from sitting to standing quickly, I get sharp shooting pains in my ovary area. It happens on both sides depending on how I get up. Is this normal for early pregnancy?
I'm also still noticing AF like cramps every so often throughout the day. Is that a bad sign?
ChloeLoyal
Friend

Re: BFP and sharp pains

Postby mishavailable » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:59 am

Hi dear. After reading your post I can say you are facing the problem which can be handles too early if you visited to Lotus Clinic. You are very lucky who handle the situation in the very early time and surely you can overcome with it. Now you do not need to lose your pocket much and get the world class treatment to cure the ovary only at Lotus Clinic. It is the best and highly recommended clinic in Ukraine where you can get excellent treatment and able to eliminate the problem in further time. You do not need to take it light and directly consult about the problem with the expertise. Ovary pains happen due to the irregular periods and imbalance of the hormones. To get rid of the pain, it is very important to take care about health and maintain the balance diet. Lotus Clinic is the ultimate and best option for you where you can get world class treatment.
It affects on pregnancy if you make delay in it. There are lots of chances to face the infertility or miscarriage problems in life. Lotus Clinic helps in curing the treatment and provides wonderful tips to cure the ovary pain. You can ask about the health diet and eat only the healthy and multivitamins meal which cures the pain naturally and you can get relief from the pain. To balance the hormones and boost the immunity system, you can have the green leafy and iron rich meal daily. It helps in getting relief from the pain easily and it won’t effect on the pregnancy. You can go for morning walk daily and visit to Lotus Clinic. I hope you would like my suggestion.
mishavailable
Friend

Return to Ask Your Questions to Our BFP Members