Maybe TMI, but very confused about CM

Please use this forum for asking your questions to our PG members. Thanks!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Maybe TMI, but very confused about CM

Postby WolfandBear » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:40 pm

Hi there ladies!
Long time reader, first time poster here
This may be a bit TMI, but im seriously confused with what my CM has been up to
So, SO and I have been TTC for a few months, but this particular cycle we didn't think anything was going to happen because he had to be away around my O time. We only BD'd once; the day after my period (CD 6), and then he had to go. My problem is, my CM usually goes like this: Period blood, immediately turns into milky water, then EWCM for seven or eight days, and then back to milky water until I bleed again. So it's hard to pin point when I O'd. My tracker app puts my O date at CD 15, and I thought that was that, but I'm having pregnancy symptoms (or maybe I'm just crazy haha!)
Honestly my hopes aren't up that high, but for the past week and a half my CM has been like cloudy whiteish-yellow EWCM, ive never had that before. Two days ago (11 DPO) it had the teeniest amount of pink streaking.
AF is due tomorrow (14DPO), but if I'm not pregnant, should this be something I worry about?
WolfandBear

Re: Maybe TMI, but very confused about CM

Postby WolfandBear » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:44 pm

To clarify, I guess my confusion is because of when I supposedly ovulated. If I I'd the day my app said I did, his little spermies should have dried up by then, and if I O'd early then my luteal phase was really long (since I saw the teeny bit of blood which I'm assuming was implantation on CD 25)
So, is it possible I'm pregnant? If not, is this mucus something to worry about?
WolfandBear

Re: Maybe TMI, but very confused about CM

Postby Amouna87 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:28 am

Hi :)
It's so difficult to tell without testing or a blood test. What I will say is the body starts doing crazy things once we start ttc, I think its down to us being more aware, like any other time we wouldn't be so focussed or checking things so much. It's unlikely like you said, that you got pregnant from dtd on cd6 unless you o'd early on cd12 but that would mean the spermies would have had to stay alive flr 5-6days which is possible but v unlikely....a streak of blood is nothing to worry about, it could be caused by irritation tothe cervix, or could be AF preparing to come, or even leftover ovulation blood from where the egg burst out of the follicle, I used to get ovulation bleeding all the time if I had a particularly strong ovulation that month.

Its frustrating as hell, I know lol. Have you taken a test? If it was pregnancy it would show on the test by now and not as a squinter lol, as a definite there line.

Good luck and if it's not this month then hopefullt next month :) xx
When the world says "give up", hope whispers "try it one more time"
2 years TTC #1
Me (28) DH (28)
Me: So far so good thank God
DH- Low morphology (2%) & slightly below average count (18mill/ml) everything else okay

HSG Feb 15: All good

Always praying so hard for our BFP!

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/45f043
Amouna87
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Ask Your Questions to Our BFP Members