Could I still be pregnant? CD26 BFN

Please use this forum for asking your questions to our PG members. Thanks!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Could I still be pregnant? CD26 BFN

Postby CatMum86 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:39 pm

Hi all, I'm new to this site and just looking for opinions really and if anyone else has had a similar experience and gone on to get a BFP :)

I'm currently on cycle day 26, my cycle was always 28 days until the last year or so now it seems to range from 25-29 days.

I've been getting nausea but mostly only upon first waking and then it goes away, really sore breasts, sore weird feeling nipples, small pimples on breasts (only 3-4 of them), CM has been a bit weird, was kinda creamy and a bit lumpy looking (gross!) but no thrush or anything, then over the last few days has gone clear and sticky, I'm RIDICULOUSLY hungry which is not like me, I'm snacking a lot at night because I just feel starving and I swear 4 or 5 days ago I saw one spot (like actually rounded like a drop) of blood when I wiped but nothing since, but since it was a few days ago I'm starting to doubt myself, lol. Until today I had been having no signs of my period, but earlier today I started cramping on and off with pains that felt exactly like period pains, and then some random stomach stabbing pains, so I thought for sure that means my period is going to come, but I read some people do get period pains when pregnant. Tonight is the first time I have felt nauseous at night time and I threw up a small amount despite not feeling ill. However so far every test has been a BFN and with the cramps and pains I've been getting today I'm just assuming my AF is going to rear her ugly head in the next couple of days >.<

Do you think I could be pregnant? What were your very early pregnancy symptoms? I haven't had any fatigue yet or food aversions. Did you have a BFN 1-2 days before AF was due and still go on to have a BFP? Thank you for any input :)
CatMum86

Re: Could I still be pregnant? CD26 BFN

Postby HighlandGamesGirlCO » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:02 pm

PMS and pregnancy signs can be very similar. I know when I was pregnant with my son, I had the worst cramps and I swore AF was coming any second, but nope. BFP at 13dpo. I cramped like that until I was about 7 weeks pregnant. I didn't have any illness with either of my kids, but globby CM and hunger, yes. The drop of blood could have been from ovulation - do you know when you ovulated? That's more important to know than the total cycle length you usually have. If you ovulated about 5 days ago, that makes you 5dpo, which means you probably won't have a positive test for another 5 days, give or take. Hang in there! Keep peeing on sticks and keep us updated. :) Post pics! We love to stare at tests. :)
Me (Lindsey) - 40
DH/love of my life - 46
DD Fiona Jayne - Dec 21, 2015 at 39+4 (BFP Apr 10, 2015 @10dpo) Our sweet solstice baby!
DS Ciaran Reeves - Feb 13, 2017 at 39+4 (BFP June 8, 2016 @13dpo) Best Valentine's gift ever!
"We are all atheists regarding most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." - Richard Dawkins

BABY #3! :bfp: March 27, 2018 at 11dpo - EDD December 6, 2018 :hb:

My Ovulation Chart
HighlandGamesGirlCO
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Amouna87 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:53 am

I would say that if tests are still showing BFN then it's most likely pms symptoms mixed with a few coincidental symptoms ie hunger, nausea etc.

I agree with highlandgamesgirl, you need to pinpoint ovulation so that you can have a better idea re symptoms and what they mean. Good luck and hopefully you get that bfp really soon :)
When the world says "give up", hope whispers "try it one more time"
2 years TTC #1
Me (28) DH (28)
Me: So far so good thank God
DH- Low morphology (2%) & slightly below average count (18mill/ml) everything else okay

HSG Feb 15: All good

Always praying so hard for our BFP!

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/45f043
Amouna87
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby NewlyWed_Z » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:20 am

You could be pregnant or you could be experiencing some PMS :)

Last time I got a BFP was at 10 dpo, so like on CD26 of a 29 day cycle. It was mega faint and just the morning before it was a stark white test... so, it is possible that you are still in the running!

I had no symptoms other than cramping a few days before I got the BFP, and I was moody, but I'm always moody the week before AF. So I SWORE I was PMSing.

Another month, I was 10 days late, had sore boobs, and was moody... and guess what? BFN - was just a terrible cycle with lots of PMS. hehe.

I'd hold off for about 2 more days and test again :) And let us see them tests :)

Fingers crossed it's what you want!
Me: 34, DH: 29

DD1: Baby O (born June 2016), conceived while tracking here :) in Oct. 2015 (BFP 10 DPO)

TTC No. 2: C1 (start Nov 21 - cycle 29 days)

Taking multivitamins only for now
NewlyWed_Z
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby CatMum86 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:10 am

Thanks ladies.

Well, I guess I am having a really bizaro period month :/

I woke up this morning still feeling a little sick, boobs hurting way more and a stuffy nose, was hoping it was all good signs, then the cramping started again, then around 3pm is I went to the toilet and loads of blood on the paper :( Weirdly WAY more than I usual have on day 1 of AF, as usually I'm very light on day one :S Then nothing again for another 2-3 hours even when I wiped, which was strange after how heavy it was, then on the most recent time of wiping loads of blood again. So I guess just having a strange period month. No idea where all the nausea and hunger is coming from then, lol.
CatMum86

Postby NewlyWed_Z » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:27 am

Any other update? Did AF come or is it still wonky? xx
Me: 34, DH: 29

DD1: Baby O (born June 2016), conceived while tracking here :) in Oct. 2015 (BFP 10 DPO)

TTC No. 2: C1 (start Nov 21 - cycle 29 days)

Taking multivitamins only for now
NewlyWed_Z
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Return to Ask Your Questions to Our BFP Members