How far along do you think I am

Please use this forum for asking your questions to our PG members. Thanks!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

How far along do you think I am

Postby Amandagaulton » Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:39 am

So my last period was October 28th... I had some medical issues so I had major blood testing done November 20th which I was a big fat negative for pregnancy via blood test which was a given because between oct 22- dec 1 me and hubby didn’t baby dance we had a lot going on .. new job ... a move a wedding so three days ago I decided to test because New Years is coming up and we were gonna have friends over and have a few drinks card games etc and I figured better test which I thought was going to be negative but no ... it was a big fat POSITIVE. We are so supposed because we were told we would need hormone therapy for mt husband because let’s just say where there should be thousands of swimmers in a pool he only has a few. Anyways super amazing Christmas gift but I’m so curious to know how far along I am.

Based on last period I would be 8 weeks or so based on baby dancing I would be JUST 4 weeks ...

My periods were always regular ... anyone else have similar stories ????
Amandagaulton

Re: How far along do you think I am

Postby Danaa » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:22 am

,no BD and a bfn on blood test suggests 4weeks or so .You will find out more on ur first scan.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a very early loss,chemical pregnancy.
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 MMC at the 10 weeks ultrasound.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby GKR_1985 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:29 pm

When I got my BFP I knew I had ovulated late so instead of taking the beginning of my last period as the time frame I just counted back two weeks from when I knew I ovulated and use that to figure out how far along I was I dating scan ended up being within 1 day of my estimate.
me: 31 DH: 31
TTC since May 2016 (ntnp since January 2016)
BFP #1 September 2016, m/c October 2016 (6w5d)
BFP #2 March 5, 2017!!!!
DD born November 7, 2017 at 38w5d!
GKR_1985
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Amandagaulton » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:15 pm

Thanks you guys I figured that. My blood level on nov 20 was 1.015 and they said over 1.030 was considered pregnant. So I know it was negative.

So dec 08 would be my day of conception so i think just pregnant.

Digital says 2-3

I cannot believe this is happening ! We just got married dec 16 and we tried in 2013 for 2 years and nothing we were told mt husband might need hormone therapy ... we baby danced once and I happened ... wow so exciting
Amandagaulton

Return to Ask Your Questions to Our BFP Members