Confused

Please use this forum for asking your questions to our PG members. Thanks!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Confused

Postby kmarie » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:36 pm

I started my period December 2. I was supposed to start on the 29th but now I am 5 days late. We have been using the pull out method. We started having inter course like this since the end of November; like after thanksgiving, and I did get my period (the December 2nd)

Last night I stared to cramp and spot and it’s been making me feel sick. The spotting is quite a bit but it’s not enough for a period. I’ve been having a lot of gas and a loss of appetite. At work I seem to get hot and cold flashes. I’m not sure if my period is just acting up or if I’m pregnant
kmarie

Re: Confused

Postby ripsrl » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:26 pm

You sound like me!! Same method...last period was Dec 1...I have a cold and I’ve been dry heaving off and on the last week and it really kicked up the last couple of days (violent full body tense dry heaving). I thought I was just gagging from the congestion. I had a first response day result test that expired 10/17 and it is positive....
ripsrl
Friend

Postby kmarie » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:07 pm

I don’t have a cold but I have been feeling nauseous off and on. I have the cramps still.
TMI but I took out my tampon after being in for around 8 hours and it wasn’t soaked. My normal period it soaks the supers in like 4-6 hours to where the string is leaking.
I wanted to take a pt but I’m scared.
I had three experiences where I had all the pregnancy symptoms except I never spotted and then on the 7th day I started my period. So I’m kind of scared to take the test because I don’t wanna feel crappy like I did before when they failed, but I’m scared it’ll come out positive
kmarie

Postby kmarie » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:10 pm

Also @rpsrl How Long did you wait to take the test?
kmarie

Return to Ask Your Questions to Our BFP Members