Anyone get BFP after CD40? Odd story.

Please use this forum for asking your questions to our PG members. Thanks!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Anyone get BFP after CD40? Odd story.

Postby jl512 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:22 pm

Hi all,

I'm a bit confused about what is going on with myself.
Little background about myself: have a history of irregular cycles, ranging from 30-40 days.
My husband and I are not actively trying but not preventing for the past 2 months. Never been on birth control or anything. We're both 28.

My last cycle was 29 days, the cycle before that was 30 and the cycle before that was 46 days (September)!
Right now I'm on CD42. In September DH and I were really ttc, and I got EWCM on 9/9 and +opk on 9/12. I definitely went through a lot of stress that month. I even had terrible dizziness, headaches/migraines, went to the ER, took so many hpt and were all BFNs. I thought I was pg but I never ever had those symptoms ever in my life. Once I got my period, I completely stopped with the opk tests and monitoring CM, even til now.

Fast forward to now, I'm going to be honest I don't know when I o'd, I just know that I had very, very watery cm on 12/21 and 12/22. It literally felt like a huge sudden gush; I thought I got my period. It went through my undies and my scrub pants at work, so embarrassing lol.

I was supposed to get my period on the 27th or 28th and it never came. I have absolutely no af symptoms this time around, and I usually do- sore, heavy, swollen bbs and crampy the day or two before. I'm wondering maybe I o'd later than usual? Idk.

I've taken a hpt on 12/30, 12/31, 1/2 and 1/6- all BFN. I'm going to wait until this Thurs to take another hpt, since I had that one cycle of 46 days. I just feel different this time around...I don't know what to think. I'm just praying and trusting in Him for now. I know everyone and every body is different, but I'd be nice to see what some of you have experienced. I'm trying not to stress out like back in September!
jl512

Re: Anyone get BFP after CD40? Odd story.

Postby Kaylaw1986 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:50 am

It’s hard not to stress but it’s for the best! Our bodies do so many crazy things especially when we are stressed about something. Now knowing when you ovulated makes it difficult to know if you could be pregnant but waiting for af seems to be about all you can do. It could just be a long cycle. Best of luck!
Kaylaw1986

Return to Ask Your Questions to Our BFP Members