Please help!

Please use this forum for asking your questions to our PG members. Thanks!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Please help!

Postby Pg123 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:53 am

I want to start out by saying I am not sure when I ovulated. But I do have a very regular cycle (28 days with period lasting for 7 days) and when I have tracked previously my OD is usually spot on what my fertility app says. I usually do a better job at tracking my OD using OPKs but this month was a little hectic and I'm not really trying anymore just not being careful is all. I am 24 and have never been on BC so I'm very hopeful. According to my app I should have O on 1/3. My bf and I BD 12/31- 1-2. I had cramping since 3dpo- 7dpo. But today (8dpo) cramping has stopped and I'm worried that it's a sign that a BFN is coming followed by her trusty sidekick AF. Cramping has been my only real indication that I could posibly be preggo. I have had other symtoms but they could easily be from AF. I have been gassy, bloated, and emotional. I cried in front of my boss which is absolutely crazy. I felt so out of body when it happened. I also have been having mild lower back pain. I say mild because it doesn't necessarily hurt but it is an unfamiliar feeling. Aside from that nothing else makes me feel like I might be pregnant I just really hope I am. What do you ladies think. I would love to hear about your experiences and advice.

xxHopeful
Pg123
Friend

Re: Please help!

Postby Danaa » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:45 pm

8dpo is still early for a test and cramping or not,you could still be pregnant.You are not out until the witch shows up :)) good luck!!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a very early loss,chemical pregnancy.
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 MMC at the 10 weeks ultrasound.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: Please help!

Postby Pg123 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:42 am

Danaa- Thank you for that. I'm taking all the positive vibes and good luck I can get! It's crazy how one minute you can just be living your life like normal and then all of a sudden your so attached to the idea of something that you don't even know exists or not. Fingers crossed!
Pg123
Friend

Return to Ask Your Questions to Our BFP Members