16 DPO BFN pink tinged EWCM,,can I still be in??

Please use this forum for asking your questions to our PG members. Thanks!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

16 DPO BFN pink tinged EWCM,,can I still be in??

Postby gatornation23 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:42 am

Hello

First off I do have a doctor appointment but they couldn't get me in for another 2 weeks. I have 3 teenagers and had a tubal reversal 3 years ago. Been ttc for 3 years with only 1 miscarriage last July. I have extremely regular cycles and very heavy AF. I was so sure I was going to get my bfp this time, I have had severe indigestion, nausea and fatigue just like in July that unfortunately ended in mc. Then I was running on the treadmill and I though oh no AF has come. I started bleeding like a medium gush. Only filled half a tampon and then stopped. That was 3 days ago. I have a TON of ewcm that is tinged just the slightest bright pink when I wipe (sometimes) and I don't even need tampons and my cervix is so high I cant reach it. I am 37 and have never missed AF except when I was pregnant. I'm still getting bfn. Have been a little crazy and tried different tests to be sure, but nothing. Has anyone ever had something similar happen? Has anyone tested BFN like this and went on to get a bfp after all? Need something to try and ease my brain while I wait forever for my appointment!!!
gatornation23

Return to Ask Your Questions to Our BFP Members