AF or BFP?

Please use this forum for asking your questions to our PG members. Thanks!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

AF or BFP?

Postby BlueySav » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:21 pm

I am obsessing over pregnancy symptoms and all it took was a random bloody nose yesterday. I usually have 28/29/30 day cycles, but my last cycle was 54 days (no answers as to why, I’ve just accepted that it happened!) After that last long cycle, I’ve tried to let it go and just let it happen, but truth be told, I still think about ovulating and all that jazz even when I try to forget it. Hubby and I BD on cd 8, cd 9, cd 14, cd 18, cd 22, and cd 24. I had a huge amount of yellow-tinged EWCM on cd 14 – cd 16. Cd 24 I had terrible cramping in my lower abdomen, and these cramps went on to cd 25 also!

Today is cd 28, I have little to no watery cm. Even after a BM I get just a little bit of shiny/watery cm. Since googling things I’ve got myself super excited over the cramping on cd 24 and 25. I have convinced myself that this was implantation cramping. I know we didn’t BD on the correct days, but I’m crossing my fingers that somehow, someway, this might be our month.

Any ideas ladies?
BlueySav

Re: AF or BFP?

Postby BlueySav » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:01 pm

Today is cd 29. Yesterday afternoon I had a metallic taste in my mouth that was still there this morning after brushing my teeth. I started to get my hopes up. I checked my cervix and it is high and very much open so I'm now convinced that AF will be here either today or tomorrow.
BlueySav

Postby Danaa » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:16 pm

You are not out until you see red.
Real pregnancy symptoms don’t come until ur around 5-6 weeks along.Good luck!!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a very early loss,chemical pregnancy.
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 MMC at the 10 weeks ultrasound.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby BlueySav » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:42 pm

Thanks Danaa! Trying to hold on to hope!!

Cd 30 today, cervix is even higher but still feeling hard and open. Even though I am a tad hopeful, I am more convinced AF will grace me w her presence today or tomorrow.
BlueySav

Return to Ask Your Questions to Our BFP Members