Sign of pregnancy?!

Please use this forum for asking your questions to our PG members. Thanks!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Sign of pregnancy?!

Postby sgilberto » Tue May 29, 2018 4:36 pm

Hi!

I'm 12 dpo today and took a test mid morning (not fmu) it was negative. I've been feeling AF type cramps on and off expecting AF between tomorrow and Friday. Pretty much gave up for this month. However I just went to the bathroom (#1) and had a large amount of snot like Cm when I wiped. I've had slight wetness all day but then all of a sudden this. I have been getting lots of lotiony cm after going #2 over the weekend but this caught me off guard. Trying to hang on to a glimmer of hope here. Just curious on what your thoughts are. If AF isn't here in the morning i might test again with fmu. I added a picture of my temp chart as well. Haven't had a big drop like last month I went major downhill at like 10 to 12 dpo.

Thanks for any input. I'm just hanging on a thread here : )
Attachments
Screenshot_20180529-060939.png
(110.01 KiB) Not downloaded yet
sgilberto

Re: Sign of pregnancy?!

Postby Amanda321 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:46 am

hey Gilberto!!! How are you? well, it seems good to see you over here. Let’s Come to your point. I think you are tired of your daily routine. That’s why you are feeling cramps. Another logic is maybe you have taken the test so early. Because it takes some time to meet the eggs with sperms. Wait for dear you are making hurry. Just give some time to your physical body condition. After a suitable time, things will begin to happen automatically. Don’t take these things so seriously. Because this can affect your hormones and they might become disturbed. In order to avoid such feelings and thoughts hand out with your friends. Then do the test in the early morning with your fresh urine.
Amanda321

Postby Carla.turner64 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:41 am

I'm having the same thing. Have you tested yet?
Carla.turner64
Friend

Postby sgilberto » Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:46 am

I was not pregnant unfortunately. I have decided to take a break for a few months and not do any tracking because I was clearly starting to stress myself out a little too much! I hope it's your month though!
sgilberto

Postby Ioana » Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:39 am

Please if someone can read and to answer to.my.questions,i think i m getting crazy with google and doctors:(....i think i had implantation bleeding 4 days before my af due and it is lasted on and off for 4 days(very late bleeding,brown like).4 days after implantation bleeding,when i been to toilet i notice i hv got egg white cm(similar which i got when i m ovulating)i have a lot of BFN...any idea pls?
Ioana

Postby jimy » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:00 pm

hello Gilberto!!!! My wishes are with you. I am sure one day you will be absolutely fine. I know life doesn’t give a chance again and again. bit it shows leniency to those who deserve. If you think that you have tried a lot now life should show some mercy on you then life will do. don’t you worry because life doesn’t play unfair means with anyone? Not even it favors someone. You will be answered by Anastasia. Because your problem looks like of her field. try to ask her about her event that will be soon. Once it was postponed and not yet new dates arrive. Might be they announce dates and venue soon. Contact them at contact@surrogay.com. Hopefully, they will answer your problem and can do what they able to do for you. :roll:
jimy
Friend

Postby BabyHopes84 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:08 pm

I'm going crazy here... Hubby and I have been TTC for over 3 years now. I have noticed many ppl saying they get creamy cm when they are pregnant. Mine is still watery/somewhat stretchy. I have other symptoms too but could be pms. I'm irregular and have PCOS. I think I'm 12dpo since I did a trigger shot.

Symptoms:
Tender bbs/nips
bbs feel full & heavy
stiff back
irritability for a few days, gone now (I think)
occasional watery or slightly stretchy cm
frequent trips to the bathroom
tired
I always feel hungry but can't eat much before getting full. Then I'm hungry again

I had a BFN with a Digi this morning with fmu :(
BabyHopes84

Return to Ask Your Questions to Our BFP Members