11/12/13 dpo VERY light spotting - opinions please?

Please use this forum for asking your questions to our PG members. Thanks!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

11/12/13 dpo VERY light spotting - opinions please?

Postby bfulker » Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:36 pm

Hi Everyone, I feel like I'm starting to lose my mind. My name is Brandi and my DH and I have been TTC for 11 months. I've been seeing an acupuncturist and using natural herbs to help shorten my periods. They were running 42/43 days. This month is the first month that everything seemed to be on tract as O day was CD18 ish and my temps were a little weird, but FF pinpoints ovulation with my OPK kit. We BD a 3 days before O day and again on O day...I was having some strange symptoms starting about 5 dpo and they disappeared mostly on 9-10dpo. On 11 dpo I noticed some light pink spotting when I wiped. I normally spot a day or two before AF hits but it's normally a lot more spotting than just when I wipe. I've been trying to not test to see another BFN as I tested 9DPO and got a BFN. But...this very light spotting has continued 11/12/13 dpo. It is ONLY when I wipe, is VERY light and is not every time I wipe either.
In my prior months, I only spot for a day or two at the most and then my bbt will drop and AF hits...I do not feel like AF is coming but I don't necessarily think I'm pregnant either?
I'm trying to keep my hopes up because my temp is still above my coverline...

here's the link to my chart: https://fertilityfriend.com/home/6e9c43/

The only symptoms I have left are slight headaches and a light sore throat.

Has anyone gone on to have a BFP after something like this or is AF just toying with my emotions? I know I need to just wait and test but it's killing me trying to figure out what's going on...I've never had this light of spotting...

Thanks ladies! :D
bfulker

Re: 11/12/13 dpo VERY light spotting - opinions please?

Postby Dini » Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:43 am

Hey, it all sounds like good signs but best thing to do would be test! Also, just seen your BBT dropped quite a bit today - I hope AF doesn't arrive for you. keep us updated.
TTC since October 2016

BFP - Jan 2018 - CP @ 5 weeks
BFP - Feb 2018 - CP @ 5 weeks
BFP - Jul 2018 - Heartbeat seen at 7wks2ds.....
Dini
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby bfulker » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:24 am

Hi Dini,

Thank you for your reply.
AF found me late Saturday afternoon. :( I've never spotted like that before but I'm happy AF at least showed up if I wasn't pregnant because I was getting a little worried.

Every month I tell myself that I will not symptom spot and I will not get anxious/excited but I think I do every month anyways. Haha It's hard not to when you hope for something so hard.

Hoping this month is the month for us. Thanks again.
bfulker

Postby Dini » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:57 am

Hi bfulker, thanks for the updated - I really hope this is your month too! Sending you loads of baby dust!
TTC since October 2016

BFP - Jan 2018 - CP @ 5 weeks
BFP - Feb 2018 - CP @ 5 weeks
BFP - Jul 2018 - Heartbeat seen at 7wks2ds.....
Dini
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Return to Ask Your Questions to Our BFP Members