Could this be Implantation bleeding?

Please use this forum for asking your questions to our PG members. Thanks!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Is this implantation bleeding

Poll ended at Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:03 pm

Yes
No votes
No
No votes
Maybe
100%

Total votes : 1

Could this be Implantation bleeding?

Postby Ravenmcc » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:03 pm

Hi my name is Raven and I'm new at this.
So here's my story.
I don't keep track of my cycles. I had a period last month it started July 1st and ended on July 6th. I am irregular and by that I mean I always start between either 10 days earlier or 10 days later on my next cycle. Its always been that way. When I was a teenager my doctor had me on birth control to regulate my cycles. That was over 7 years ago. So back to my story. On August 6th I went to the bathroom and when I wiped there was brown mucus on the toilet paper. I thought AF was about to come...but that was it for that day and the next day. Until August 8th at 8:00 pm I felt crampy so I went to the bathroom and there was very little pink blood in my panties and when I wiped. Once again I thought okay AF is coming so I put a pad on. Now usually when AF comes I only have a light period for maybe half an hour and then she picks up and I go through about 3-4 pads a day and my periods last about 6-7 days. So when I got off work at 9 I'm sure you can understand my shock and confusion when my pad was clean and there was no more bleeding when I wiped. I decided to still wear a pad and went to bed. Woke up the next morning (August 9th) and still nothing. Showered got dressed and went to work. (My line of work causes me to sometimes go to work In the am and only work 2 hours go home and come back in later) I had to walk home from work (30 minutes tops) got home and still nothing. Went about my day as normal. Went back to work and around 6:30 or 7:00 pm I felt crampy again...very light cramping went to the bathroom and sure enough a tiny little bit of pink blood in the pad (literally like a tiny smear) and blood when I wiped. I got off at 7:30pm. Got home still a little crampy and pink blood but only when wiping. Layer down in bed and by 10pm that night nothing. The next day (August 10th) I woke up and nothing on the pad. Went to work still nothing. Once again nothing all day until around 7 pm that night I wiped and there was darker pink blood when I wiped...not much at all kinda mucus like pink instead of watery pink no cramps and that was it for that day. Now August 11th (today) I woke up still nothing on my pad but very light almost not noticeable watery pink blood when I wiped. I even did the deed this morning before going to work and it caused no change but by 10am the spotting when I wiped completely stopped no cramps all day. Mild lower back pain but not constant. I may feel a little nauseas but only once and it wasn't that bad at all. Then last night I had a very light short cramp in my lower left side then checked my pad and I had a spot of pink. Then nothing until this morning when I had light pink spotting when I wiped and in my pad. Now nothing.

I'm sorry this was so long. Any advice would be great. Thank you I have pictures bit it says they are too big
Ravenmcc

Re: Could this be Implantation bleeding?

Postby BeeCee33 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:16 pm

Without knowing when you ovulated, it's hard to say for sure, but if you were expecting AF and that spotting was all you got, I'd take a test every 48 hours until either a positive result or AF (or if neither after a reasonable time, ask your doc for blood work). That bleeding does sound like it could fall within the parameters of implantation bleeding!
Me (Becca): 33 DH:38

BFP Feb 20, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

BFP June 2, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

Henry James born 7/2015

Giving letrozole a try at 2.5 mg:
Cycle 1-- BFN
Cycle 2-- BFN
My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: Could this be Implantation bleeding?

Postby Ravenmcc » Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:56 pm

Thank you!
Ravenmcc

Return to Ask Your Questions to Our BFP Members