Sore Breasts

Please use this forum for asking your questions to our PG members. Thanks!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Sore Breasts

Postby cjmpetunia » Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:53 pm

Hi! My wife and I have been ttc for 6 long months! We tried 3 times at home and then moved on to iui. We are 9 days into our two week wait with iui #3. I have what they call fibrocystic breasts and my right breast typically gets very painful about a week to 10 days before my period starts - the left one usually has no or minimal pain. So here we are - a week out from AF and my right breast is so sore I can barely brush my arm against it. The left is starting to feel a bit tender but nothing compared to the right. Since this is a typical PMS symptom for me I'm wondering if any of you have had a BFP may have experienced something similar but still ended up with your BFP?! Need a little hope :)
cjmpetunia

Re: Sore Breasts

Postby GKR_1985 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:35 am

Boobs being sore was definately a sign for me. I didn't realize how sore they had been though until I got my BFP. They're had been months before where I was convinced they were sore, but it was only from me testing then for soreness so often. Lol. It only for worse after the BFP. Going over bumps on the car were awful.
me: 31 DH: 31
TTC since May 2016 (ntnp since January 2016)
BFP #1 September 2016, m/c October 2016 (6w5d)
BFP #2 March 5, 2017!!!!
DD born November 7, 2017 at 38w5d!
GKR_1985
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Return to Ask Your Questions to Our BFP Members