The Comprehensive BFP Mommy Quiz

Please use this forum for asking your questions to our PG members. Thanks!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Postby muttpuppy » Thu Apr 06, 2006 6:20 pm

Number of months you were TTC: 48Describe BD frequency during that month: 3 times
What BD position did you use: "Quick get it over, Im tired"Did you use Preseed, aspirin, green tea, or other (describe): Ive been on Wheatgrass, 5 mg Folic Acid, EPO, Fish Oils, Flax Seed and this month I tried Vitex..but not to TTC...just to help regulate my cycle. Oh, and I also BOUGHT INSTEAD CUPS, but never used them
If you know the night of conception, did you have the other big O?: nope
Did you lay down for a while, or prop your belly up? (describe): nope
Did you feel implantation (describe): yes, Light AF cramping
Did you get any implanation bleeding (when?): one tiny spot the same night as cramping
How many dpo till you first tested: 11
How many dpo till you tested and got a BFP: 11
What test gave you the first BFP: dollar tree
What was your first symptom: flu like symptoms
What has been your strangest symptom: Craving oranges
On what dpo did you get your first symptom: 9 dpo
Were your symptoms different from AF symptoms: I guess
Did you experience cramping, bleeding etc after BFP (describe): tiny cramps here and there
How did you tell DH: "Umm...I dont ahve the flu, Im pregnant"
What was DH's reaction: "ive heard the FIFTH times a charm!"
How did you tell family/friends: In an email with pics of 7 BFP..only my 5 sisters and mom
What were their reactions: OMG..praying....
Are you hoping for a DS or DD: A live baby
Jen
Mommy to TWO Miracle babies!
Mason- 3 yrs (11/06)
Madden- 9 mths (5/09)

muttpuppy

Postby girlie » Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:22 pm

Number of months you were TTC: 1Describe BD frequency during that month: 5 times within 7 days
What BD position did you use: mission
Did you use Preseed, aspirin, green tea, or other (describe): nope
Did you lay down for a while, or prop your belly up? (describe): I layed down for a while and sometimes on my belly. I have a tilted uterus and heard it's helpfulDid you feel implantation (describe): no
Did you get any implanation bleeding (when?): no
How many dpo till you first tested: 7days
How many dpo till you tested and got a BFP: 10
What test gave you the first BFP: early detection store brand cheapie
What was your first symptom: extremem fatigue
What has been your strangest symptom: wanting to eat everything in sight despite not being hungryOn what dpo did you get your first symptom: a week before af was due
Were your symptoms different from AF symptoms: yes
Did you experience cramping, bleeding etc after BFP (describe): nothing but fatigueHow did you tell DH: laying in bed after testing at 6am 10 po in complete shock with the silliest grin on my face. My plan was much different but couldn't wait!What was DH's reaction: a big smile and said "really??" "Wow, we are good at this, but I was hoping to "try" a little longer!"How did you tell family/friends: Just told them we are expecting #4What were their reactions: Some thrilled, others not so excited and wondered "why??"Are you hoping for a DS or DD: [b]DD but happy with either ofcoarse
girlie

Postby Harmony96 » Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:45 am

Number of months you were TTC:
4 cycles

Describe BD frequency during that month:
see chart... last BD was 3 days before O

What BD position did you use:
missionary

Did you use Preseed, aspirin, green tea, or other (describe):
It was my third cycle of using Vitex and my cycles were very irregular even with that

If you know the night of conception, did you have the other big O?:
Nope... I have NEVER EVER had that other O

Did you lay down for a while, or prop your belly up? (describe):
I don't remember but I don't think I did anything terribly unusual.

Did you feel implantation (describe):
did not feel that

Did you get any implanation bleeding (when?):
no bleeding or spotting of any kind

How many dpo till you first tested:

How many dpo till you tested and got a BFP:

What test gave you the first BFP:
internet cheapie

What was your first symptom:
a really long luteal phase for once. :P

What has been your strangest symptom:
the only symptom I've had so far is the lack of AF

On what dpo did you get your first symptom:
still waiting for tender boobs, nausea, etc at 20 DPO

Were your symptoms different from AF symptoms:
n/a

Did you experience cramping, bleeding etc after BFP (describe):
nope. I feel completely normal.

How did you tell DH:
We found out on 4/1, so I told him "I think I'm pregnant... it's NOT April Fool's, look I took a test."

What was DH's reaction:
"Can you take another one?"

How did you tell family/friends:
only told a few people yet, no family and no close circle of friends yet (told old coworkers and internet friends so far)

What were their reactions:
congratulations and hugs. :)

Are you hoping for a DS or DD:
DH wants a DD I think, but I don't care. I used to always want a DD since I only grew up with sisters but I could probably figure out a DS. :P

Andrea
<a href="http://forums.ovusoft.com/chart.asp?id=Harmony96">my chart</a> <a href="http://andreaspencil.blogspot.com">my blog</a>
Andrea, mama to Lydia and Benjamin and no longer preventing for #3.
Harmony96

Postby Tara_from_PA » Sat Apr 08, 2006 3:15 pm

Number of months you were TTC: 2
Describe BD frequency during that month: 6 times before OWhat BD position did you use: Missionary
Did you use Preseed, aspirin, green tea, or other (describe): Before O: Green Tea, Preseed, Grapefruit Juice. After O: Red Raspberry Tea
If you know the night of conception, did you have the other big O?: Don't know night of conception
Did you lay down for a while, or prop your belly up? (describe): Propped belly up for 10 min. each time after BD
Did you feel implantation (describe): Nope
Did you get any implanation bleeding (when?): Nope
What test gave you the first BFP: IC
What was your first symptom: Killer Nausea
What has been your strangest symptom: Flushed Cheeks 24/7 no matter how hot or cold I was
On what dpo did you get your first symptom: 6dpo is when the nausea started
Were your symptoms different from AF symptoms: Nausea was definately different. Felt like I was coming down with something
Did you experience cramping, bleeding etc after BFP (describe): Tons of cramping. No bleeding or spotting whatsoever. Cramping happens mainly at night and is still happening.
How did you tell DH: Nothing creative. Just left the test strip on his desk.
What was DH's reaction: Total shock. Happiness
How did you tell family/friends: Called mom and dad (they live far away). Telling DH's family @ Easter dinner by wearing a cute t-shirt that says "Due in December"
What were their reactions: Pure excitement. It will be the first grandchild for both families
Are you hoping for a DS or DD: Hoping for a DS but will love either.
Tara (35)
DH (36)
DS (5) Born Aug. 14 '07
DD (3) Born Apr. 25 '09 (Mosaic Down Syndrome)
Angel: 05/25/06 @ 12wks
Tara_from_PA

Postby montemn1 » Sun Apr 09, 2006 4:34 pm

Number of months you were TTC: 3
Describe BD frequency during that month: 4 times- 1 before O, 2 during and 1 day after
What BD position did you use: Missionary, rear
Did you use Preseed, aspirin, green tea, or other (describe): Metformin 1000mg
If you know the night of conception, did you have the other big O?: Yes!
Did you lay down for a while, or prop your belly up? (describe): Propped belly up for 10 min. each time after BD
Did you feel implantation (describe): Think so, weird cramps
Did you get any implanation bleeding (when?): Nope
What test gave you the first BFP: Equate!
What was your first symptom: breast tenderness
What has been your strangest symptom: Hot flashes
On what dpo did you get your first symptom: 6dpo
Were your symptoms different from AF symptoms: Nausea was definately different. Felt like I was coming down with something
Did you experience cramping, bleeding etc after BFP (describe): Tons of cramping. No bleeding or spotting whatsoever. Cramping happens mainly at night and is still happening.
How did you tell DH: Asked him if he could see the line.
What was DH's reaction: Total shock. Happiness
How did you tell family/friends: Told a few family members.
What were their reactions: Pure excitement.
Are you hoping for a DS or DD: Hoping for a DS but will love either. Just want a healthy baby
Last edited by montemn1 on Sun Apr 16, 2006 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Me: Jennifer, 30 DH: Adam, 30
DS#1: Noah James born: 12/7/06
DS#2: Logan John born: 6/30/09

montemn1
Friend

Postby Reesie » Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:17 am

Number of months you were TTC: 2
Describe BD frequency during that month: not very much - dh was poorly! I think it was the once about 2 days after O
What BD position did you use: Me on top as dh was under the weather!
Did you use Preseed, aspirin, green tea, or other (describe): no
If you know the night of conception, did you have the other big O?: yes!
Did you lay down for a while, or prop your belly up? (describe): I think I got up quickly as we were in a rush to go somewhere
Did you feel implantation (describe): no not at all
How many dpo till you first tested: 9 :oops:
How many dpo till you tested and got a BFP: 13
What test gave you the first BFP: ic
What was your first symptom: My nipples were slightly sore and my bb were larger
What has been your strangest symptom: I'm not really having any symptoms - I'm actually looking forward to a bit of m/s (I know I'll regret saying that when it comes!)
On what dpo did you get your first symptom: I suppose I thought my bb's were enlarged on about 10 days po
Were your symptoms different from AF symptoms: the same as I don't have any AF symptoms normally and didn't have any this time
Did you experience cramping, bleeding etc after BFP (describe): some lower backache on a couple of days
How did you tell DH: Just blurted it straight out when he walked through the door from work!
What was DH's reaction: A bit shocked - I told him before he even had time to take the key out of the door! Really happy when he managed to get into the house!
How did you tell family/friends: I've told a few good friends - also dh told a few of his friends when he was drunk over the weekend :roll:
What were their reactions: everyone has been really happy for us!
Are you hoping for a DS or DD: a dd would be great but really I'm happy for either as long as he/she sticks!!!!

Reesie

Postby booboo » Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:43 pm

Number of months you were TTC: 7
Describe BD frequency during that month: several times week of O, with 3 day cut-off (not intentional)
What BD position did you use: missionary and doggie
Did you use Preseed, aspirin, green tea, or other (describe): none BFP cycle
If you know the night of conception, did you have the other big O?: yes
Did you lay down for a while, or prop your belly up? (describe): lay down for 20 min (most nights, ??? night of conception)
Did you feel implantation (describe): no
How many dpo till you first tested: 9
How many dpo till you tested and got a BFP: 13
What test gave you the first BFP: Answer Early, Equate
What was your first symptom: lack of AF symptoms
What has been your strangest symptom: insomnia, shortness of breath
On what dpo did you get your first symptom: 9
Were your symptoms different from AF symptoms: yes
Did you experience cramping, bleeding etc after BFP (describe): slight uterine twinges, 2 episodes of LIGHT spotting
How did you tell DH: with a card and poem
What was DH's reaction: disbelief, happiness
How did you tell family/friends: I just told them
What were their reactions: friends and in-laws were thrilled, my family needed time to adjust to the idea
Are you hoping for a DS or DD: was hoping for DS, predicted from BD timing that it would be DD.... baby is now DD!
Emma is 3.5! Addison is 2!
ImageImage
booboo
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby TTConelittle1 » Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:26 am

Number of months you were TTC: IT has been over 6 years
Describe BD frequency during that month: the month we concieved we only did it 3 times. 2 times an hour apart on O day. And another time just for fun later in the month.
What BD position did you use: I was on my stomache both times. HIm on my back. Laying down position.
Did you use Preseed, aspirin, green tea, or other (describe): I took vitex for 2 months then right after O the month i concieved i stopped thinking it wouldnt work.
If you know the night of conception, did you have the other big O?: I did not
Did you lay down for a while, or prop your belly up? (describe): After Bding i passed out on my stomache. I didnt move. An hour later we did it agian same position and laid there until i woke up.
How many dpo till you first tested: Not sure but it was before period was due on a 28 day cycle.
How many dpo till you tested and got a BFP: It was the same day
What test gave you the first BFP: Answer early and clearblue early digital.
What was your first symptom: I had what i thought was bad PMS. I was fighting with everyone around me. And very emotional. Also After I o'd i began to sweat buckets. All day every day until i found out.
What has been your strangest symptom: The sweating and now crying all the time.
On what dpo did you get your first symptom: I kinda just knew i was pregnant. Wierd i know but i knew it. Symptoms of pregnancy didnt show up until after i tested. Then boobs were mega sore.
Were your symptoms different from AF symptoms: Um yes i usually have sore nips from O until period is due. This time nothing. No sorness. Then the sweating and getting upset a lot easier then if i was PMSing.
Did you experience cramping, bleeding etc after BFP (describe): I had cramping. Still do every now and then. Its like period is here. But not painful.
How did you tell DH: After i tested i was in such shock i couldnt believe it. After 6 years you would feel the same. So i ran in the closet and called him in there. He came in and i was in tears i showed him the test.
What was DH's reaction: He told me we had to go get another test. He had never heard of Answer so we went and got clearblue the same day. I took that and it said Pregnant instantly. He told me he was in such disbelief because of how long it took. And he said " Your gonna tell me two months of a chinese herb and it worked" HE is sooo happy.
How did you tell family/friends: We told my parents in person WE took his mom out to eat and gave her new grandmother card.
What were their reactions: They were all so happy and everyone cried.
Are you hoping for a DS or DD: WE both wanted a girl but now we both said either would be great. So it doesnt matter just a healthy little one.

ImageImage[img][img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b149/DMBGURL/blinky49fpp.gif[/img]Image
TTConelittle1

Postby RhondaT » Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:39 am

We had actually just started a 3-4 month break since we have been busy selling our house and working on our business. So, I didn't "do" a whole lot of TTC, it just happened. I knew it would be that way though. The only way I knew I was pg is with all the spotting I had, I called the doc to get an appt. and the nurse said "have you tested yet?" and I said no because I wasn't even due for my period yet. But I went home and tested in the afternoon and got a very dark line immediately. I am so excited!!!!

Number of months you were TTC: 6, but this was our fist "break" cycle!!
Describe BD frequency during that month: every other day from cd8-cd20
What BD position did you use: Missionary
Did you use Preseed, aspirin, green tea, or other (describe): grapefruit juice before O and preseed only one of those times BDing
Did you lay down for a while, or prop your belly up? (describe): I may have propped up once or twice, but not for long
Did you feel implantation (describe): Nope
Did you get any implanation bleeding (when?): yes, 7 days of it!!!!
How many dpo till you first tested: 13-15
How many dpo till you tested and got a BFP: 13-15
What test gave you the first BFP: CVS brand (like an e.p.t.)
What was your first symptom: spotting so early, cd19-cd25, then it stopped
What has been your strangest symptom: sooo tired, had to nap and I'm not a napper
On what dpo did you get your first symptom: 1-8dpo I was very wet when usually dry in the 2ww
Were your symptoms different from AF symptoms: everything was the same except the spotting started so early for me.
Did you experience cramping, bleeding etc after BFP (describe): nothing after BFP
How did you tell DH: He was on his way home from work and I called his cell phone. Not at all like I planned it, but I was just so excited, I couldn't help myself!!!
What was DH's reaction: He said, are those tests pretty accurate?? then he got real sweet on me.
How did you tell family/friends: Called my best friend only. We want to wait a little to tell everybody else. That's why I can't tell my family because my Mom is a big-mouth and would not keep a secret. She wants to be a grandmother so bad!!
What were their reactions: My best friend was giddy for an hour straight. She couldn't stop laughing with joy!
Are you hoping for a DS or DD: Either. I am just so happy to finally be pg!
Rhonda
M/C and D&C at 9 weeks - May 2006
Chemical PG - December 2006
DH's SA = Sperm Count 103 million
Motility = 36% Morphology = 23%
Finally Pregnant!!! after 3 rounds of Clomid
Aiden Robert born December 11, 2007
Now TTC #2
RhondaT

Re: The Comprehensive BFP Mommy Quiz

Postby Erynn42 » Wed Apr 19, 2006 12:07 pm

Number of months you were TTC: Officially 20 months...But have never been on b/c and married 4 1/2 years.
Describe BD frequency during that month: 4, 3, 1 day before O and 1 day after O
What BD position did you use: Normal
Did you use Preseed, aspirin, green tea, or other (describe): Nothing special
If you know the night of conception, did you have the other big O?: I don't really remember...
Did you lay down for a while, or prop your belly up? (describe): Laid down for the night each time.
Did you feel implantation (describe): No
Did you get any implanation bleeding (when?): No
How many dpo till you first tested: 13DPO
How many dpo till you tested and got a BFP: 13DPO
What test gave you the first BFP: Internet Cheapies
What was your first symptom: Extremely tired
What has been your strangest symptom: Occasional sharp pains.
On what dpo did you get your first symptom: Not sure...maybe 18dpo
Were your symptoms different from AF symptoms: I thought AF was coming. Before and after BFP my symptoms were AF symptoms
Did you experience cramping, bleeding etc after BFP (describe): Some cramping, no bleeding
How did you tell DH: We decided I was going to test the next morning, so I did while he was in the shower. I "thought" I saw a line, but it was faint, so I went and told him such while waiting a few more minutes for it to appear darker.
What was DH's reaction: Completely shocked because he forgot I was going to test.
How did you tell family/friends: Announced at a family gathering on my side. Played "balderdash" for the one cousin who wasn't there at the announcement with me giving clues each time that someone was pregnant in December / around Christmas. For MIL and FIL we put some baby things in an Easter basket and had them open them up.
What were their reactions: Everyone was really excited. MIL had a dream a few nights before that I was going to tell her I was pg on Easter.
Are you hoping for a DS or DD: I really want a daughter, but part of me wants to have a son be the oldest...
Erynn
Joel
Image Image
Isaac
Image Image

Check out Joel's Blog!!

Erynn42
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby traci27 » Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:17 pm

Describe BD frequency during that month: 2 days before O, O, day after O
What BD position did you use: missionary
Did you use Preseed, aspirin, green tea, or other (describe): Preseed(1st time)
If you know the night of conception, did you have the other big O?:
Did you lay down for a while, or prop your belly up? (describe): laid down w/hips under pillow for 1/2 hr

How many dpo till you first tested: 10DPO
How many dpo till you tested and got a BFP: 12DPO- very,very faint
What test gave you the first BFP: answer
What was your first symptom: sore boobs
What has been your strangest symptom: insomnia
On what dpo did you get your first symptom: 5-6DPO
Were your symptoms different from AF symptoms: not really
Did you experience cramping, bleeding etc after BFP (describe): cramping, on and off, usually pretty mild
How did you tell DH: I showed him the test
What was DH's reaction: told me to take another on,
How did you tell family/friends: e-mailed mom a pic of the digital that said pregnant, haven't told anyone else yet
Are you hoping for a DS or DD: either
traci27

Postby dontletstart » Sun Apr 23, 2006 4:09 pm

Number of months you were TTC: 4 cycles
Describe BD frequency during that month: pretty much every day leading up to and then all days surrounding O
Did you use Preseed, aspirin, green tea, or other (describe): i tried EPO but stopped about a week before O, i drank a tall glass of 100% grapefruit juice almost every day until O, and we tried pre-seed for the first time this cycle. we used about half a tube each time we used it, but didn't use it the day before or the day of O.
If you know the night of conception, did you have the other big O?: sadly no
Did you lay down for a while, or prop your belly up? (describe): the days right around O we actually had me propped on a pillow while we BD since we had noticed the more wet or egg-white CM i had, the more leaking there was right after. i stayed that way until i fell asleep and then at some point in the night would pull it away.
How many dpo till you first tested: 12DPO
How many dpo till you tested and got a BFP: 12DPO
What test gave you the first BFP: IC at 12DPO which I didn't trust so I went by the FRER at 14DPO
What was your first symptom: nausea
What has been your strangest symptom: my eczema acted up right around then
On what dpo did you get your first symptom: 6DPO
Were your symptoms different from AF symptoms: mostly the same except the cramps felt different and the nausea was unusual. i also had lots of creamy CM which i never have before AF. and no spotting, which is also different for me.
Did you experience cramping, bleeding etc after BFP (describe): i've had some cramping, no spotting.
How did you tell DH: i crawled be in bed with him and said "you're gonna be a daddy" and showed him the test
What was DH's reaction: he smiled, rolled over and gave me a hug and a kiss and said he thought i would be a great mom.
How did you tell family/friends: for my parents, since they live 600 miles away, i just called and asked if they had any plans for the end of the year. they said no and asked why. i said, "well, you might want to plan on coming down here in December" they knew right away why and were thrilled. friends i just mainly came out and said it.
Are you hoping for a DS or DD: this is our first and we just want a healthy baby, either sex would be great.
Cindy (30) and Brian (32)
Our first baby: EDD 12/8/06
U/S 9w0d, heard Image 160bpm
11w3d, heard Image 160's bpm
15w4d, heard Image 160's bpm
U/S 18w4d, heard Image 151 bpm
dontletstart

Postby punkpook » Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:01 pm

Number of months you were TTC: 5
Describe BD frequency during that month: couple of days before o and day of, the last 2 mths. The first 3 I was getting used to charting and learning.
Did you use Preseed, aspirin, green tea, or other (describe): I drank Nyquil, not in order too concieve, I was sick.
If you know the night of conception, did you have the other big O?: yes.
Did you lay down for a while, or prop your belly up? (describe): no got up and showered I thought it was too late for ttc bd
Did you feel implantation (describe): I cramped a little bit.
Did you get any implanation bleeding (when?): nope
How many dpo till you first tested: 13
How many dpo till you tested and got a BFP: 15
What test gave you the first BFP: $ store
What was your first symptom: breast tenderness
What has been your strangest symptom: not much yet
On what dpo did you get your first symptom: 1 dpo my bbs hurt and still do
Were your symptoms different from AF symptoms: yes my bb never hurt with af
Did you experience cramping, bleeding etc after BFP (describe): light cramping. I read that it is my uterus stretching.
How did you tell DH: I handed him the test and said, "Do you see the other line?"
What was DH's reaction: He said dont tell me this unless you know for sure. (It was a light line.) So we went to the doc and she told him and his face lit up/
How did you tell family/friends: My baby is due on 12/25 so I called my mom and told her everyone was getting the same thing for christmas this year. And she actually said, "A baby?" and I said yes. and she flipped out, she was so excited.
What were their reactions: see above run on.
Are you hoping for a DS or DD: I want a DD, DH wants a DS. But we will be happy with either.

Image Image
punkpook

Postby ZiggyGirl » Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:32 am

Number of months you were TTC: not preventing 3, opks 2, charting 1
Describe BD frequency during that month: O-1, O, O+1
What BD position did you use: whatever we felt like
Did you use Preseed, aspirin, green tea, or other (describe): Preseed every time we BDd this month!
If you know the night of conception, did you have the other big O?: Yup
Did you lay down for a while, or prop your belly up? (describe): laid down after BD, and stayed in bed the rest of the night
Did you feel implantation (describe): maybe? I had some cramping/twinges about 3 days before my first BFP
Did you get any implanation bleeding (when?): nope
How many dpo till you first tested: 10
How many dpo till you tested and got a BFP: very faint at 11, another faint line at 12, and digital positive on 12 with 2nd morning urine
What test gave you the first BFP: IC, but very very faint. CB digital was positive within a minute.
What was your first symptom: nausea! I started feeling sick to my stomach if I didn't nibble constantly from 8dpo
What has been your strangest symptom: still too early to tell... i just got my bfp yesterday!
On what dpo did you get your first symptom: 8dpo
Were your symptoms different from AF symptoms: yup. i've been nauseated for 4 days, and this morning I bawled while watching The Waltons without any real reason
Did you experience cramping, bleeding etc after BFP (describe): too soon to tell. I hope not!
How did you tell DH: Showed him the IC, he refused to see a line there... I called him today after doing the digital. He's still in shock.
What was DH's reaction: Shock. Denial. Now happiness.
How did you tell family/friends: Only told my parents and my best friend so far. Phone calls... my dad: "hello grampa!" Kristy has been asking me every time I call her for the last year "are you pg yet?" and I finally said "yep!"
What were their reactions: squeals of excitement from everyone. My eardrum is still recovering
Are you hoping for a DS or DD: hoping for a DD. DH lost his mum to breast cancer when he was 20, and my due date is the day after his mum's b'day. If we have a DD, she'll be named after both our moms.
When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries while you rejoice.
ZiggyGirl
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby dawniecat » Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:41 pm

Describe BD frequency during that month: BD every night the 3 days pre-O and morning of O
What BD position did you use: several!
Did you use Preseed, aspirin, green tea, or other (describe): green tea 2 X a day AF-O, PreSeed during BD for 2 of the times, B-100 complex, and EPO q capsule AF-O(whew!) EPO made me O early too!
If you know the night of conception, did you have the other big O?: yes
Did you lay down for a while, or prop your belly up? (describe): laid down for 30 minutes
How many dpo till you first tested: 13DPO - got a verry faint line on internet cheapie, so didn't consider it real
How many dpo till you tested and got a BFP: 14 DPO
What test gave you the first BFP: EPT
What was your first symptom: extremely emotional/weepy
What has been your strangest symptom: the increased sense of smell! it's crazy!
On what dpo did you get your first symptom: from 3DPO I was extremely emotional!
Were your symptoms different from AF symptoms: yes!
Did you experience cramping, bleeding etc after BFP (describe): a bit of cramping starting today (15DPO)
How did you tell DH: showed him the BFP one minute after I took the test!
What was DH's reaction: disbelief, then happiness!!!
How did you tell family/friends: just my mom and brother so far. Will tell Dad tonight, and the rest will wait until 12 wks
What were their reactions: My mom - said it was wonderful news! My brother - in shock!
Are you hoping for a DS or DD: this will be our first so we will be happy with either! We just want a healthy baby!
dawniecat

PreviousNext

Return to Ask Your Questions to Our BFP Members