The Comprehensive BFP Mommy Quiz

Please use this forum for asking your questions to our PG members. Thanks!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: The Comprehensive BFP Mommy Quiz

Postby Lulubee » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:07 am

Number of months you were TTC: four
Describe BD frequency during that month: BD two days before O, then twice on O day and a couple of days after - it was the first cycle where we actually BD less and just did it when we felt like it rather than stressing about it.
What BD position did you use: boring old missionary
Did you use Preseed, aspirin, green tea, or other (describe): I was taking pre-natal vitamins, magnesium supplements, fish oil, having acupunture and Chinese herbal medicine and drinking 4 cups of camomile tea per day
If you know the night of conception, did you have the other big O?: can't honestly remember but I'd say not
Did you lay down for a while, or prop your belly up? (describe): tried to lie down for at least fifteen or so minutes but not always possible
Did you feel implantation (describe): not at all
Did you get any implanation bleeding (when?): yes, minimal pinkish brownish spotting when I checked internally - can't remember exact DPO but around 5 or 6
How many dpo till you first tested: I was convinced I wasn't pg that cycle so I didn't bother testing until 12 DPO and was shocked to get a pretty blazing test!
How many dpo till you tested and got a BFP: 12 DPO (first test I did)
What test gave you the first BFP: FRER
What was your first symptom: didn't think much of it at the time but I had a super veiny chest really early on - around 9 or 10 DPO and oddly enough my hair went super flat, but nothing much else and at the time I thought nothing of those two things and felt exactly like I do before AF every month - except for the big exception that I hadn't started my typical pre-AF spotting
What has been your strangest symptom: definitely the hair being a different texture. My hair was all of a sudden really smooth and flat one day and looked really different.
On what dpo did you get your first symptom: can't remember
Were your symptoms different from AF symptoms: not really, not that I had much in the way of symptoms the entire pg
Did you experience cramping, bleeding etc after BFP (describe): I actually had about four bouts of brown spotting during my first 15 or so weeks of pregnancy. It was pretty scary the first couple of times but all was ok.
How did you tell DH: I walked out of the bathroom in tears clutching my FRER and just thrust it in his face while he was playing x-box - not very romantic but I was in SHOCK because I had convinced myself I was out.
What was DH's reaction: he was over the moon
How did you tell family/friends: we found out we were pregnant on 1 December 2011 so even though we were early - about 7 weeks - we told our immediate families at Christmas
What were their reactions: everyone was thrilled, especially DH's family as she's the first grandchild on their side. My folks cried.
Are you hoping for a DS or DD: I really wanted a DS but had a DD who I adore more than anything in the world. I look at her and can't believe how amazing she is. A DS would have been great too but I wouldn't swap my beautiful DD for anything.
Lulubee
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby hunnybunny23 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:23 pm

Number of months you were TTC: 19
Describe BD frequency during that month: every other day - 2 days and the night before ovulation
What BD position did you use: cow girl!
Did you use Preseed, aspirin, green tea, or other (describe): nothing at all
If you know the night of conception, did you have the other big O?: nope
Did you lay down for a while, or prop your belly up? (describe): laid down and went to sleep
Did you feel implantation (describe):not at all
Did you get any implanation bleeding (when?): nope
How many dpo till you first tested: 6
How many dpo till you tested and got a BFP: 9
What test gave you the first BFP: frer
What was your first symptom: no pms
What has been your strangest symptom: my cats stalking me
On what dpo did you get your first symptom: since ovulation
Were your symptoms different from AF symptoms: yes totally opposite no hot sweats and no temper tantrums
Did you experience cramping, bleeding etc after BFP (describe): not at all
How did you tell DH: ran down the stairs shaking the test in his face
What was DH's reaction: clearly thinking he was going to be staring at a stark white test
How did you tell family/friends: not told anyone yet
What were their reactions: n/a
Are you hoping for a DS or DD either as i have one of each

me:26 OH: 28
DS born: 42w1d cs 14.05.09
DD born 42w1d induced VBAC Assisted forceps 15.04.11
DS2 40w4d Spontaneous natural 2VBAC 27.10.13
hunnybunny23
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Leannamoonbody » Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:51 pm

Number of months you were TTC: 5 months since last miscarriage
Describe BD frequency during that month: this month twice a day for 3 days around ovulation
What BD position did you use: missionary
Did you use Preseed, aspirin, green tea, or other (describe): just pre-natels and folic acid for me!
If you know the night of conception, did you have the other big O?:
Did you lay down for a while, or prop your belly up? (describe): Went to sleep
Did you feel implantation (describe):
Did you get any implanation bleeding (when?): Saw one pin-point dot of blood about 4 days ago.
How many dpo till you first tested: about 10-11 dpo
How many dpo till you tested and got a BFP: 11 dpo
What test gave you the first BFP: dollar tree
What was your first symptom: Congestion and bloody nose
What has been your strangest symptom: wanting lots of eggs
On what dpo did you get your first symptom:
Were your symptoms different from AF symptoms: Yes, I have not felt any cramps
Did you experience cramping, bleeding etc after BFP (describe):
How did you tell DH: I believe my words were... "Crap, is that a line?"
What was DH's reaction: "Yep, it sure is, I make babies." lol :rofl:
How did you tell family/friends: I have not told anyone yet
What were their reactions:
Are you hoping for a DS or DD:DD, Well my little girl wants a sister :)
Beta 1: 13
Beta 2: 30
Beta 3: 68
Beta 4: 135
Beta 5: 606
Beta 6: 1433
Beta 7: 1634
end of preg. 4/2013

Leannamoonbody
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby mger » Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:15 pm

Number of months you were TTC: 4
Describe BD frequency during that month: Twice both times about 2 days before I had a positive OPK. Just didn't have time to do it again when I got the positive test. Was shocked it happened
What BD position did you use: Standing in Shower and me on top
Did you use Preseed, aspirin, green tea, or other (describe): Nothing
If you know the night of conception, did you have the other big O?: No I didn't
Did you lay down for a while, or prop your belly up? (describe): I tried to
Did you feel implantation (describe): No
Did you get any implanation bleeding (when?): I thought I did about 6 dpo. I wiped and saw faint brownish discharge but then no matter how many times I wiped again I got nothing so I ignored it
How many dpo till you first tested: 7, 10, both BFN then again around 14
How many dpo till you tested and got a BFP: 14 DPO
What test gave you the first BFP: Internet cheapies
What was your first symptom: Huge sore bbs and very slight nausea around 6weeks
What has been your strangest symptom: None really
On what dpo did you get your first symptom: 6 weeks into the pregnancy
Were your symptoms different from AF symptoms: I didn't have many symptoms and still don't have many, now 11 weeks
Did you experience cramping, bleeding etc after BFP (describe):None until 6 ish weeks I could feel stretching
How did you tell DH: Peed and yelled OMG! Then ran downstairs for him to examine the test
What was DH's reaction: Didn't believe it until I went for a blood test
How did you tell family/friends: Started telling people around 8 weeks
What were their reactions: Excited
Are you hoping for a DS or DD: Either
mger
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby sadiegirl » Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:07 pm

Number of months you were TTC: 12
Describe BD frequency during that month: we went through fertility treatments so it was all pretty clinical. Normally it was Bd, two days later two days of iui's then BD on night of second IUI.
What BD position did you use: missionary
Did you use Preseed, aspirin, green tea, or other (describe): na
If you know the night of conception, did you have the other big O?: no
Did you lay down for a while, or prop your belly up? (describe): yes. For 10 minutes
Did you feel implantation (describe): YES. Light on and off cramping on my lower right side that lasted a day.
Did you get any implanation bleeding (when?): nope
How many dpo till you first tested:11
How many dpo till you tested and got a BFP:11
What test gave you the first BFP: clear blue digital
What was your first symptom: implantation cramping
What has been your strangest symptom: strong abdominal pulse.
On what dpo did you get your first symptom: 8dpo for implantation
Were your symptoms different from AF symptoms: not really
Did you experience cramping, bleeding etc after BFP (describe): mild AF like cramps.
How did you tell DH:just showed him my test and then called him at work when I got confirmation from a blood test.
What was DH's reaction: quietly happy since he was at work.
How did you tell family/friends: phoned close family. Will wait 12 weeks to tell everyone else.
What were their reactions: elation!
Are you hoping for a DS or DD: Ideally DD but mostly a healthy baby.
Melanie - 33
DH - 38
DS - 4
TTC #2 naturally since Feb 2012
Now starting medicated cycles:
Cycle #1 8/15 IUI #1 8/16 IUI #2
8/30 BFP, then mc

Took September off

No October period

Cycle #2 November second injection cycle hyperstimulated - cycle canceled

Took until January for next period

Cycle #3 1/4/13 starting follistem....3rd times a charm!!!
1/13 IUI #1
1/14 IUI #2
1/29 beta 16
1/31 second beta lower. Chemical pregnancy. 4th times a charm??
Started next cycle ASAP

Cycle # 4
IUI # 1 2/18
IUI # 2 2/19
Testing day 3/5 hcg 192, progesterone 15
2nd beta 3/7 516, progesterone 21
3rd beta 3/14 7,815 progesterone 24
4th beta 3/21
sadiegirl
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Kodak2057 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:43 am

I want to start with the caveat that I won't be super helpful for long term, I'm only 4 weeks 1 day and just found out by I am DYING to tell someone everything! So here you go!
Number of months you were TTC: 3 cycles but first 2 were iffy bc of DH's schedule
Describe BD frequency during that month: every day except one (day before o) for the 6 days before and including o day (that I knew from calendar charting and pos opks)
What BD position did you use: girl on top
Did you use Preseed, aspirin, green tea, or other (describe): DH was still nervous about getting pg bc it was so new so I didn't want to freak him out by putting my legs up or anything obvious so I used softcups to ease my mind about not laying still or anything afterwards.
If you know the night of conception, did you have the other big O?: don't know
Did you lay down for a while, or prop your belly up? (describe): as above I couldn't so I used softcup
Did you feel implantation (describe): I was crampy but not even as bad as normal pms cramps about 11-12 dpo
Did you get any implanation bleeding (when?): yes I thought I'd started AF like I usually do (I almost always have a bowel movement and when I wipe there's blood and then I need to put in a softcup because it has started!) and put in my softcup (which I normally use for that purpose and why I had one to use for bd) overnight then took it out and there was nothing, put in another took it out 12 hrs later and still nothing. I did 2 days and 2 nights before deciding this was definitely not normal.
How many dpo till you first tested: 15, 2 days after AF was supposed to have come and I'd only had that first bit of blood.
How many dpo till you tested and got a BFP: first time at 15 dpo
What test gave you the first BFP: first response
What was your first symptom: nothing unusual for pms, I was a bit moody, crampy and sore bbs but even the cramps and bbs were less than my normal pms.
What has been your strangest symptom: again, it's early, but I went to yoga and found that my hips aren't as flexible. I'd read about the hormones making your muscles and connector tissues change very early but didn't expect to actually notice it.
On what dpo did you get your first symptom: probably 10 bc I remember being very moody that day but had no other symptoms.
Were your symptoms different from AF symptoms: no, actually the only difference was cramps and bbs were less painful.
Did you experience cramping, bleeding etc after BFP (describe): I am only 3 days after bfp and I have had lots of gas (cramping) and light pms like cramping which I am told is normal, no bleeding since implantation bleed before bfp.
How did you tell DH: I was in shock bc I thought AF had come, after reading how rare implantation bleeding is supposed to be I never expected to have it, I'd told him it had come and we went out and I had a drink. So I walked out of the bathroom with it and just said "um, I think I'm pregnant" then there was a whole lot of "holy s**t, are you sure?"
What was DH's reaction:/\ disbelief, he is still coming around. He is happy but still cautious, we both are, especially since we know it is still very delicate.
How did you tell family/friends: we've only told a couple and only because we are moving out of province next week so I wanted to tell my 2 bffs here in person, so we had to tell our parents first. Mine were on vacation so I texted dad and asked him to pass the phone to mom and texted her a pic of my test. DH was very smooth lol he called his mom and said "we think she might be pregnant" so pretty sure they still don't think I am. My 2 friends are sisters and were together and I just blurted it, one said "what's new" and that was all of my willpower gone lol
What were their reactions: my parents and bffs were ecstatic his parents still don't believe it, but will be over the moon when they come to terms that it's real :) we're 30 and have been married a couple of years so it's a very positive thing :)
Are you hoping for a DS or DD:I always wanted dd like most girls but I had a baby brother and he was useless lol ( I love him, but still, big brothers are protection, little brothers are annoying!) so I'd be cool with having a boy first :)

Good luck to everyone and baby dust to all!
Kodak2057
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby bowhunter » Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:48 am

It's taken me a while to get to this (I'm 13 wks). I POURED over these repeatedly when I was trying to conceive. They gave me hope! I hope this helps someone too. What I really think attributed to my BFP was B6 and natural progesterone cream, the first month I used it I got a bfp. I quit taking clomid two months prior to my bfp.

Number of months you were TTC: 4 months this time 2 months using clomid 2 months natual (1.5 years prior I ttc for a year with ex using clomid)
Describe BD frequency during that month: every day to every other day
What BD position did you use: me on top/bottom/on belly
Did you use Preseed, aspirin, green tea, or other (describe): took some baby aspirin but usually forgot. Also taking B6 and natural progesterone cream.
If you know the night of conception, did you have the other big O?: Probably
Did you lay down for a while, or prop your belly up? (describe): I usually lay down for a couple to 10 min either on my back or belly.
Did you feel implantation (describe): Yes! On 6 dpo I had a couple of sudden sharp stabbing pains near my left ovary that lasted several seconds.
Did you get any implanation bleeding (when?): Yes! 5 dpo
How many dpo till you first tested: 3 dpo (I wanted to make sure there was consistency with the wondfos and no shadows…)
How many dpo till you tested and got a BFP: 9dpo smu (4 days before missed AF) -(extremely light shadow of a line! You really had to know what you were looking for to spot it lol!)
What test gave you the first BFP: pink handle wondfo
What was your first symptom: overall not feeling well, fatigue, moody, mild nausea, fullness/tightness in abdomen, nipple pain from AF didn’t stay half as long as it usually does. (Came back with a vengeance after missed
AF).
What has been your strangest symptom: I have most of the other symptoms with AF but the fullness/tightness of my abdomen was a feeling I’ve never felt before.
On what dpo did you get your first symptom: 6dpo with implantation pain –knew that had to be it. The time was right and I have never felt anything like it.
Were your symptoms different from AF symptoms: Not much, actually they weren’t as bad and were shorter.
Did you experience cramping, bleeding etc after BFP (describe): No
How did you tell DH: We were heading to my parents and I was saying how I was getting nauseated and didn’t feel well. He said he hadn’t been feeling well either and we were both probably sick with the same thing. I replied “I highly doubt you are sick with what I’ve got.” Then proceeded from there 
What was DH's reaction:
“Okay…are you sure?” “Did you use those stupid cheap tests you bought?!” “We’ll see after we leave your folks, we’ll stop and get a real test.” Lol he didn’t want to get excited and thinks the wondfos must be junk because they are so cheap. Confirmed with a FRER. He decided to pee on a wonfo to check it’s effectiveness lol.
How did you tell family/friends: Told my mom by wrapping my FRER with tissue paper and putting it in a gift bag for her.
What were their reactions: Squeals!!
Are you hoping for a DS or DD: Either of course, both have their benefits but a son would be cool.
bowhunter

Postby sadtasmanian » Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:57 pm

Number of months you were TTC: I was trying to conceive on and off for five years,
Describe BD frequency during that month: We overdid it (our anniversary) in the beginning, then went alternating days, then everday until my CM was completely gone.
What BD position did you use: Whichever positions kept the sperm inside - doggy, missionary, and off the side of the bed style of thing.
Did you use Preseed, aspirin, green tea, or other (describe): No, but after hearing about Low fat milk causing ovulation problems, i switched to Full cream and ice cream - and got pregnant that same cycle!
If you know the night of conception, did you have the other big O?: Honestly never had one - but certainly enjoyed myself.
Did you lay down for a while, or prop your belly up? (describe): lay daow with my butt on two pillows for AGES
Did you feel implantation (describe): Had lots of twinges and pains, but thats normal after O
Did you get any implanation bleeding (when?): I had a slight streak of blood in clear stretchy CM
How many dpo till you first tested: i tested after my period was due
How many dpo till you tested and got a BFP: "got a BFP then"
What test gave you the first BFP: Cant remember 'Prognosis' or something
What was your first symptom: tiredness, and olives (fav food) taste disgusting, and irritated bladder.
What has been your strangest symptom: only the olives so far
On what dpo did you get your first symptom: don't know - it just felt like normal post O symptoms.
Were your symptoms different from AF symptoms: No i was sure AF was going to arrive - was even going to have my hip Xrayed because i was SURE i wasn't pregnant!!! (good thing i decided to wait!)
Did you experience cramping, bleeding etc after BFP (describe): Cramping, and lots of CM
How did you tell DH: Pretty much threw a pee -covered strip in his face - i was shaking and couldn't get the words out. Good thing he's seen a million negatives to know it was positive!
What was DH's reaction: Stunned - he had thought it would never happen with him
How did you tell family/friends: still a secret (in case of miscarriage)
Are you hoping for a DS or DD: would love a daughter. My son wants a brother though.
sadtasmanian
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Lucyp23 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:36 am

Number of months you were TTC: July 2012, mc January. Pregnant post first cycle.
Describe BD frequency during that month: every 4 to 5 days, day per O and day of O.
What BD position did you use: Missionary, me on top and bottom, legs over husbands shoulders (tmi, sorry!)
Did you use Preseed, aspirin, green tea, or other (describe): No
If you know the night of conception, did you have the other big O?: No
Did you lay down for a while, or prop your belly up? (describe): yes, only 5-10 minutes. Got a bit cold.
Did you feel implantation (describe): I think so, but got twinges on both sides day 8-9 dpi.
Did you get any implanation bleeding (when?): Only on first day of missed period. Already knew I was pregnant sobit worrying.
How many dpo till you first tested: 12 dpo. it was my birthday and took the risk of having a fantastic birthday or a miserable one. I only tested positive the day after my missed period last time, so am happy my levels are obviously higher this time.
How many dpo till you tested and got a BFP:12 dpo
What test gave you the first BFP: cheapie amazon one. Did on dpo12, 13, 14 with good progression then a clearblue digital on 14dpo just to be sure!
What was your first symptom: got a cough, and bunged up nose for about 18 hours. That's it.
What has been your strangest symptom: Really dry mouth.
On what dpo did you get your first symptom:Can't remember, around 4-5 dpo.
Were your symptoms different from AF symptoms: Don't really get many AF symptoms.
Did you experience cramping, bleeding etc after BFP (describe): Implantation bleeding on 1st day post missed period 15 dpo. Dark brown spotting, only visible 2-3 trips to the toilet after wiping.
How did you tell DH: Asked him what he saw on the test, he thought I was ready to be impregnated!!!
What was DH's reaction:Bit of prancing around and kissing. Both being cautious post mc.
How did you tell family/friends: waiting till post scan.
Are you hoping for a DS or DD: we already have a dd, I don't mind, but I think husband would love a ds.

Good luck everyone. Xx
Lucyp23
Friend

Postby PurpleLilac19 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:54 pm

Number of months you were TTC: six
Describe BD frequency during that month: BD on CD 12, 13, 16, and 17. I O between CD 13-18 usually but didn't temp or use OPK's this cycle.
What BD position did you use: we always finished from behind - I have a very tilted uterus and heard that's the best way to get pg
Did you use Preseed, aspirin, green tea, or other (describe): I used preseed and I think EPO for CM this cycle. In the past I'd tried green tea, mucinex, and grapefruit juice but we were traveling at O time and I didn't do those things this time
If you know the night of conception, did you have the other big O?: I can't remember
Did you lay down for a while, or prop your belly up? (describe): yes - for 5-10 mins spending some time on my belly and some on my back to get it all "well coated"!
Did you feel implantation (describe): yes - I thought AF was arriving a bit early
Did you get any implanation bleeding (when?): no
How many dpo till you first tested: somewhere between 7-11dpo - again I o'd between CD13 and 17 but can't pinpoint it
How many dpo till you tested and got a BFP: 9-14 dpo (depending on when I O'd)
What test gave you the first BFP: Dollar Store test. Backed up with Answer and Digi the same day (beta was 14)
What was your first symptom: cramping and sore/tingly bbs
What has been your strangest symptom: nothing strange yet!
On what dpo did you get your first symptom: the day before my bfp I had a temp spike and felt some cramping
Were your symptoms different from AF symptoms: no - I had fewer symptoms than in my non-pregnant cycles!
Did you experience cramping, bleeding etc after BFP (describe): just cramping, no bleeding so far
How did you tell DH: I put my tests in a big gift box and told him I got him a gift as a thank you for getting up with our 1 yr old in the night (not normal for a work night for him)
What was DH's reaction: "Wow, Really?!?!" he was so excited!
How did you tell family/friends: I told my mom over the phone the next day because I had to explain why I couldn't keep plans with her to go to an amusement park! everyone else will find out closer to 12 weeks
What were their reactions: she was really excited and happy and cried
Are you hoping for a DS or DD: no preference!
DS - 11/2011
BFP on 4/25 after TTC 6 months. Due in January with #2!

PurpleLilac19
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby thinkingpink2013 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:23 pm

Number of months you were TTC: NTNP for 9, seriously try for only 1 month-Thank God.
Describe BD frequency during that month: Every day or 36 hours max from last day of AF until 3DPO
What BD position did you use:: Missionary, doggy, and me on top
[b]Did you use Preseed, aspirin, green tea, or other (describe):: I drank a top of green teen leading up to O and until I got my BFP. I also eat Pinneaple from 1DPO through 5DPO
If you know the night of conception, did you have the other big O?:: No
Did you lay down for a while, or prop your belly up? (describe):: I lay down with my legs up for about 20 mins after each BD session.
Did you feel implantation (describe): : Maybe. at 8DPO, I had AF like symptoms then really painful cramps. On 9DPO, I had a temp dip-Implantation dip.
Did you get any implanation bleeding (when?): Nope
How many dpo till you first tested: 7DPO, 8DPO, 9DPO
How many dpo till you tested and got a BFP: 9DPO
What test gave you the first BFP: internet cheapie from amazon (Babi One Step )
What was your first symptom: Fatigue
What has been your strangest symptom: Extreme Fatigue
On what dpo did you get your first symptom: I've been tired since 5DPO. lol
Were your symptoms different from AF symptoms: Only the fatigue, and nausea, everything else was the same.
Did you experience cramping, bleeding etc after BFP (describe): I had really bad cramping for a week after BFP. I'm 5 weeks now and still have on/off cramping. No bleeding, Thank God.
How did you tell DH: I didn't see the line on the first BFP, DH told me there was a line there. I retested couple more times that day and yes, it is a BFP. I kept POAS every day for the first week after BFP because I just couldn't believe it!
What was DH's reaction: "I knocked you up, I have potent stuff !" lol. The man was so proud of himself.
How did you tell family/friends: Not telling until I'm into 2nd trimester
What were their reactions: N/A
Are you hoping for a DS or DD: DD please! But we'll be just as happy if we get a boy.
BFP at 9DPO! DH and I are over the moon! I'm looking forward to holding my baby in my arms this Christmas. Thank you sweet Jesus!
My Ovulation Chart

Me: 28
DH: 40
thinkingpink2013
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby MillieVee » Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:44 pm

Number of months you were TTC: 3 after return of ppaf (cycle 1 was a cp)
Describe BD frequency during that month: SMEP
What BD position did you use: Various
Did you use Preseed, aspirin, green tea, or other (describe): Had during previous cycles, but stopped for this one. Wanted to be able to trust my body.
If you know the night of conception, did you have the other big O?: Yes
Did you lay down for a while, or prop your belly up? (describe): Lay down 5-10 min after each time.
Did you feel implantation (describe): Not at all
Did you get any implanation bleeding (when?): None
How many dpo till you first tested: 9 dpo, 2pm
How many dpo till you tested and got a BFP: 9 dpo, 2pm
What test gave you the first BFP: IC at 9 dpo, 2pm
What was your first symptom: Altered taste buds - though food had spoiled, but apparently it was fine!
What has been your strangest symptom: Huge appetite, but nothing at all is appealing. Also, got a cold sore at 3dpo - first in years.
On what dpo did you get your first symptom: 9dpo (or 3dpo, if the cold sore was actually a symptom)
Were your symptoms different from AF symptoms: Yes, I had WAY less!
Did you experience cramping, bleeding etc after BFP (describe): I have been having what feels like light Braxton-Hicks since 10 dpo
How did you tell DH: Showed him the pee stick!
What was DH's reaction: Excited, but wary, since our chemical.
How did you tell family/friends: Added an iron-on that read "Effective Dec 2013" to one of DS1's old "BIG BROTHER" shirts and had DS2 open it as a b-day present in front of our families!
Their reaction: It took a few of them a couple seconds to get it, but they were all super happy:)
DS or DD? We would love to have a DD eventually, but it doesn't have to be this one.
Me 27 DH 31
DS1- 4 DS2 - 2
TTC #3 (while breastfeeding) since Dec 2012
Chemical in Jan 2013
BFP on 31/03/13 @ 9dpo!!

MillieVee
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby ready4baby1 » Wed May 15, 2013 1:18 pm

Number of months you were TTC:4
Describe BD frequency during that month:SMEP
What BD position did you use:
Did you use Preseed, aspirin, green tea, or other (describe):Green tea, Mucinex, OPK, yoga, prenatal vitamins
If you know the night of conception, did you have the other big O?:
Did you lay down for a while, or prop your belly up? (describe):prop up
Did you feel implantation (describe):no
Did you get any implanation bleeding (when?):yes, 13DPO
How many dpo till you first tested:About 9DPO and it was BFN!
How many dpo till you tested and got a BFP:14Dpo
What test gave you the first BFP:Clearblue Digital
What was your first symptom:Cramping
What has been your strangest symptom:EXTREME hunger
On what dpo did you get your first symptom:about 9 or 10
Were your symptoms different from AF symptoms: Somewhat.
Did you experience cramping, bleeding etc after BFP (describe): No.
How did you tell DH:Just held up the test and said Hi Dad!
What was DH's reaction: Covered his mouth and asked if it was real!
How did you tell family/friends: Just came out with it! But not til we heard a good heartbeat.
What were their reactions: So excited and happy.
Are you hoping for a DS or DD: A happy baby
Me:25
Hubby:29

Married 2 & 1/2 years and TTC #1 after 11 years on hormonal birth control and Laparoscopic removal of Endo from under Left Ovary
ready4baby1

Postby meg4280 » Wed May 29, 2013 12:08 pm

Number of months you were TTC: 3

Describe BD frequency during that month: Oh boy.. a LOT. however, i think the one that did it was the one we did for fun a week after, b/c i'm fairly sure i ovulated a week late.

What BD position did you use: Missionary, doggie
Did you use Preseed, aspirin, green tea, or other (describe): Preseed some of it - but its messy, so in the end - no.

If you know the night of conception, did you have the other big O?: Yes- i'm lucky and almost always do.

Did you lay down for a while, or prop your belly up? (describe): probably hung out for a few

Did you feel implantation (describe): no

Did you get any implanation bleeding (when?): Yes, again, i'm not sure when i o'd, whether it was when the OPK said i was, or a week later... but i got the implantation bleeding one day after i thought i missed my period.. or could have been 6 days before, if i o'd late

How many dpo till you first tested: WAY EARLY... like 7 dpo (if i o'd the first time)

How many dpo till you tested and got a BFP: again, it was either 14 or 21 DPO
What test gave you the first BFP: Wondfo followed up by FRER

What was your first symptom: Exhaustion. I was apologizing to hubs b/c i was going to sleep at like 830 the nights leading up to BFP.

What has been your strangest symptom: Nothing weird yet.

On what dpo did you get your first symptom: not sure

Were your symptoms different from AF symptoms: backache, just like af.. but cramps were different.

Did you experience cramping, bleeding etc after BFP (describe): nope

How did you tell DH: haha.. he was pissed at me for always being so tired... "i'm tired too... but whenever i ask you to do something"... HONEY. I"M PREGNANT.

What was DH's reaction: blank stare... funny smile he only gets when he's REALLY REALLY happy.

How did you tell family/friends: just blurted it out, immediate family and close friends only.

What were their reactions: Everyone is happy

Are you hoping for a DS or DD: doesn't matter, as long as its healthy.
meg4280
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby cassie9570 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:21 am

Number of months you were TTC: 4 months
Describe BD frequency during that month: every other day and every day after pos opk and 2 days afterwards
What BD position did you use: always on top
Did you use Preseed, aspirin, green tea, or other (describe): preseed, vitamin b6 & b12, robitussin
If you know the night of conception, did you have the other big O?: yes
Did you lay down for a while, or prop your belly up? (describe): no laying down afterwards, but didn't go to bathroom
Did you feel implantation (describe): no
Did you get any implanation bleeding (when?): 8 and 9 dpo
How many dpo till you first tested: 10 dpo
How many dpo till you tested and got a BFP: got pos at 10 dpo
What test gave you the first BFP: FRER
What was your first symptom: sore boobs and constipation
What has been your strangest symptom: sore boobs in armpits
On what dpo did you get your first symptom: 6 dpo
Were your symptoms different from AF symptoms: yes
Did you experience cramping, bleeding etc after BFP (describe): bled at 8 and 9 dpo and again at 13 dpo. It was very scary but I have low progesterone so taking supplement until 13 weeks
How did you tell DH: just showed him stick
What was DH's reaction: shocked
How did you tell family/friends: over phone
What were their reactions: excited
Are you hoping for a DS or DD: DD but healthy baby is more important
Stephanie-35 DH-38
DS - 4, DD - 2
Have a fur baby Pug that is 11
cassie9570
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

PreviousNext