The Comprehensive BFP Mommy Quiz

Please use this forum for asking your questions to our PG members. Thanks!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: The Comprehensive BFP Mommy Quiz

Postby TheNewMrsM » Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:25 am

Number of months you were TTC: 2
Describe BD frequency during that month: We basically did the SMEP
What BD position did you use: missionary
Did you use Preseed, aspirin, green tea, or other (describe): Preseed! I definitely recommend it!
If you know the night of conception, did you have the other big O?: no
Did you lay down for a while, or prop your belly up? (describe): yes, laid down with hips in the air
Did you feel implantation (describe): no
Did you get any implanation bleeding (when?): no
How many dpo till you first tested: 22 dpo! (DH made me wait until AF was definitely late and I have a longer luteal phase)
How many dpo till you tested and got a BFP: the same
What test gave you the first BFP: FRER
What was your first symptom: breast soreness
What has been your strangest symptom: I swear I can't hear as well. For the past week, I've felt like I've got water in my ears or something.
On what dpo did you get your first symptom: My breast started getting sore about a week before (15 dpo), but I thought that it was AF.
Were your symptoms different from AF symptoms: I did have some cramping/pinching that felt lower than AF cramping
Did you experience cramping, bleeding etc after BFP (describe): see above
How did you tell DH: He knew that I was testing with FMU. When I got the BFP, I put it on the nightstand where he was sleeping and woke him up.
What was DH's reaction: "Does that mean its positive???" He was excited!
How did you tell family/friends: We called our family, and I sent a pic of my BFP to my BFF.
What were their reactions: Very excited for us!
Are you hoping for a DS or DD: just hope it is healthy
TheNewMrsM
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Ohbaby3 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:53 pm

Number of months you were TTC:6
Describe BD frequency during that month: Before and after Ovulation
Did you use Preseed, aspirin, green tea, or other (describe): No
If you know the night of conception, did you have the other big O?: Yes
Did you lay down for a while, or prop your belly up? (describe): went to bed, but I found when I was ovulating not much came out.
Did you feel implantation (describe): Yes
Did you get any implanation bleeding (when?): Yes
How many dpo till you first tested: 8
How many dpo till you tested and got a BFP: 10
What was your first symptom: Peeing more frequently
What has been your strangest symptom:Nothing yet
On what dpo did you get your first symptom: 10 DPO
Were your symptoms different from AF symptoms: No not at all
Did you experience cramping, bleeding etc after BFP (describe): Yes, I had some bleeding on 12 DPO and also on 18 DPO(Day of expected peroid) It was light and brown, not much at all
How did you tell DH: Called him on the phone!
What was DH's reaction:EXCITED!
How did you tell family/friends: We havent yet
What were their reactions:
Are you hoping for a DS or DD: It would be fun to have twins!
Ohbaby3
Friend

Postby Susy07 » Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:03 pm

Describe BD frequency during that month: once
What BD position did you use: spoon I think.
Did you use Preseed, aspirin, green tea, or other (describe): no
If you know the night of conception, did you have the other big O?: yes
Did you lay down for a while, or prop your belly up? (describe): no
How many dpo till you first tested: 7
How many dpo till you tested and got a BFP: 10
What test gave you the first BFP: cheapie, but later with frer it was obviously darker.
What was your first symptom: extra cm.
What has been your strangest symptom: none
On what dpo did you get your first symptom: 5dpo, still having cm is rare for me.
Were your symptoms different from AF symptoms: some yes.
Did you experience cramping, bleeding etc after BFP (describe): no
How did you tell DH: I made myself a shirt that said bump ahead, and one for my dd that said big sister.
What was DH's reaction: "You're friggin pregnant?"
How did you tell family/friends: haven't yet.
What were their reactions: none
Are you hoping for a DS or DD: no preference.
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/18b9a4

I'm Susy (28) Dh is Tyler (30)
Baby angel lost at 5 weeks in May '07.
William Christian. Born Dec 14, '08,
Baby angel lost at 8w4d. Miscarried at 11w1d in Nov '10.
Rachel Amber. Born Feb 29, '12
Baby angel lost at 9w2d. Sept 1 2013. Partial molar pregnancy.
Tessa Breanne. Born Nov 10, '14.
Susy07
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby s4mm13 » Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:16 am

Number of months you were TTC: 1
Describe BD frequency during that month: I was waiti[b] ages to O and BD every day around when I thought I was Oing. Turns out we BD the day before and the day after O.[/b]
What BD position did you use: All different positions but the one that did the trick was Doggy Style
Did you use Preseed, aspirin, green tea, or other (describe): Nope
If you know the night of conception, did you have the other big O?: Not this time. Just a quickie :oops:
Did you lay down for a while, or prop your belly up? (describe): I lay there for a good while with my butt in the air
Did you feel implantation (describe): Nope
Did you get any implanation bleeding (when?) :I had 4 days of IB which I assumed to be super early AF at only 8DPO. Thought I was into a new cycle, but after a really vivid preg dream I tested and BfatfatP
How many dpo till you first tested: What with the IB and everything I didn't test until 20DPO
How many dpo till you tested and got a BFP: 20DPO
What test gave you the first BFP: IC gave me my first BFP, then backed it up with a FRER (beat the control instantly) and CBD with conception indicator and got 2-3 weeks!
What was your first symptom: I guess the vivid dream was the thing that made me take a test, but have been so emotional not to mention the tiredness
What has been your strangest symptom: Not being able to drink tea!! I love the stuff!!
On what dpo did you get your first symptom: No idea. I thought I was out...
Were your symptoms different from AF symptoms: This was my first proper cycle since BCP, and my last period was years ago so don't really know... :oops:
Did you experience cramping, bleeding etc after BFP (describe): Yes. I was worried so went to the hospital where they diagnosed a really sensiive cervix. Nothing to worry about and US a couple of days ago showed my little beans hear pumping away like a trooper
How did you tell DH: Sat him on the sofa and told him to close his eyes. Handed him the CBD and told him to have a look.
What was DH's reaction: Shock, this was our first try and DH has a low count due to cancer treatment
How did you tell family/friends: Just face to face for those who are close. I sent my mum a pic of my positive tests (there were many of them!!)
What were their reactions: For the most part really excited. Some not so much so :(
Are you hoping for a DS or DD: Would love to have a DD, but think we'll have a DS, but realistically we don't care[b][/b]
Me 29
DH 30
Oscar forever 5 months
Our beautiful son Oscar, born 24/2/14 at 32 weeks with Tetralogy of Fallot, oesophageal atresia and tracheo oesophageal fistula. Earned his wings aged 5 months and 1 day.

Oscar is going to be a big brother. BFP #2 29/11/14

s4mm13
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby indie_ana » Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:44 am

Number of months you were TTC: 3 properly off BC since sept 2011
Describe BD frequency during that month: day before ovulation and 2 days after
Did you use Preseed, aspirin, green tea, or other (describe):no
If you know the night of conception, did you have the other big O?: yes
Did you lay down for a while, or prop your belly up? (describe):lay down for 3 mins nothing major
Did you get any implanation bleeding (when?): yes although i thought it was AF coming it would have been 12/13&14dpo
How many dpo till you first tested: 15dpo
How many dpo till you tested and got a BFP: 15dpo
What test gave you the first BFP: clear blue digital
What was your first symptom: id say tiredness
What has been your strangest symptom: not having any!
On what dpo did you get your first symptom: 14dpo
Were your symptoms different from AF symptoms: other thean being tired no and actually needing to pee in the night
Did you experience cramping, bleeding etc after BFP (describe): cramping - still have it now, keep expecting AF to arrive
How did you tell DH: on the phone
What was DH's reaction: not great to begin with
How did you tell family/friends: so far ony parents and my clisest friend knows all on the phone but they know i have been ttc
What were their reactions:everyone is thrilled for us
Are you hoping for a DS or DD: either DH wants a DS though
indie_ana
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby lukyj » Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:56 pm

Number of months you were TTC: We were NTNP, since going off BCP's in December of '12
Describe BD frequency during that month: We bd'd on cd9, 10, 12, I o'd on cd13.
What BD position did you use: Combo of missionary and a little doggy. But the morning before O (cd12) I was on top.
Did you use Preseed, aspirin, green tea, or other (describe): Nada
If you know the night of conception, did you have the other big O?: I had the big O during all 3 sessions.
Did you lay down for a while, or prop your belly up? (describe): Nope, in fact the day before O, I was on top and got a cramp so I got off right away.
Did you feel implantation (describe): I think maybe I did. I think it was on 5 or 6 dpo.
Did you get any implanation bleeding (when?): No
How many dpo till you first tested: It was 16dpo, AF was exactly 1 day late.
How many dpo till you tested and got a BFP: 16Dpo
What test gave you the first BFP: I used a FRER
What was your first symptom: More cm then I've ever had after O. I usually dry right up. Also, oily skin and a few pimples around 6dpo. I have very clear skin always.
What has been your strangest symptom: None yet. I am 5 weeks 2 days today and I'm not really having too much yet.
On what dpo did you get your first symptom: 2dpo
Were your symptoms different from AF symptoms: I didn't think of those as symptoms. I just though it was weird. But other than that I felt totally normal. Even the day af was due. The day she was late I actually felt the way I do the day she starts. I totally didn't think the test would be positive.
Did you experience cramping, bleeding etc after BFP (describe): Very mild af type cramping here and there. It is only minimally different from af type. I did see a few spots that were very tiny today. Dr said it is still considered implantation bleeding, which can occur all the way into the 2nd trimester.
How did you tell DH: I had thrown it in my makeup bag at work. When I got home I told him I got him something and gave him my bag. He said makeup? I said no. He said a thermometer? (cuz he knows I temp) I said babe, that's not a thermometer.
What was DH's reaction: He totally freaked out. But he got over his shock fast and we are totally happy.
How did you tell family/friends: I haven't told anyone but my BFF and a cousin.
What were their reactions: They were surprised but happy cuz they know that I've been ready for a baby.

Are you hoping for a DS or DD: I am hoping for a girl, bf is hoping for a boy (he has a young DD from a prev marriage).
me -37
bf-38

:bfp: 8/29/2013
Our 1st baby girl, born May 15th, 2014. Born at 41 weeks and 2 days by csection.
lukyj
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby JennMarie » Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:24 pm

Number of months you were TTC: 4
Describe BD frequency during that month: Every 3 days or so most of the month, and every other day around O time
What BD position did you use: We switch it up a lot, but most likely doggy style on the day of O
Did you use Preseed, aspirin, green tea, or other (describe): Vitex and Preseed
If you know the night of conception, did you have the other big O?: Definitely :)
Did you lay down for a while, or prop your belly up? (describe): Propped my hiney up on a pillow :)
Did you feel implantation (describe): No
How many dpo till you first tested: 7
How many dpo till you tested and got a BFP: 9
What test gave you the first BFP: Wondfo
What was your first symptom: Lower backaches
What has been your strangest symptom: Leg muscle soreness - like I had a Charlie horse
On what dpo did you get your first symptom: 9
Were your symptoms different from AF symptoms: Not until 9 DPO when I got my bfp
Did you experience cramping, bleeding etc after BFP (describe): Some slight cramping and what feels like uterine stretching
How did you tell DH: When I poas I let him read it this time
What was DH's reaction: He told me that he thought it was defective and tossed it in the trash, digging it out 2 seconds later with a smile on his face :)
How did you tell family/friends: I called a few close friends and family and let them in on the secret. We are still waiting until we hear the heartbeat before we announce to everyone else.
What were their reactions: They were excited because some of them knew we were trying. The ones that didn't know were completely surprised!
Are you hoping for a DS or DD: I have one of each now, so whatever God decides to bless us with is fine by me!
Me-33
DH-39

JennMarie
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby B Michaelson » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:30 pm

Number of months you were TTC: 6-7 cycles over 13 months. Normal cycles but had to take some time to wtt while testing and for a new job.
Describe BD frequency during that month: cd 9-12 and 14. O on cd 15
What BD position did you use: Not sure, probably many.
Did you use Preseed, aspirin, green tea, or other (describe): preseed cd 9 with softcups. Zestica internal cd 12 with softcups.
If you know the night of conception, did you have the other big O?: Not sure.
Did you lay down for a while, or prop your belly up? (describe): upUsally bum up for 30 mins but sometimes just lay there if soft cup in.
Did you feel implantation (describe): No. Had some pinchies after bfp that might have been part of implantation.
How many dpo till you first tested: 5 :oops: I knew it would be bfn but I was bored and really wanted to poas lol.
How many dpo till you tested and got a BFP: 11dpo
What test gave you the first BFP: wondfo was faint at 11, frer was bfn. Then frer was faint and wondfo was bfn. Seemed to take 2 days to get darker. By 14 it was a good line and pos digi and by 16 it was nice and dark but still lighter than control. Wondfos were again very faint and started to darken at maybe 15dpo?
What was your first symptom: i got a cold sore, but had that last month and other AF months. The telling sign was i got a breakout of eczema on the inside of my elbows. I havent had a patch there in YEARS! Its still there.
What has been your strangest symptom: Vivid dreams. They are much more vivid than I imagined they would be.
On what dpo did you get your first symptom: I think 9dpo, but most everything came after the bfp.
Were your symptoms different from AF symptoms: not at all.
Did you experience cramping, bleeding etc after BFP (describe): a little cramping on 15 dpo like pully stretchy ouchy cramps.
How did you tell DH: he was with me through the whole testing process butwouldn't trust the lines until we knew for sure it would stick. However I showed him the digi at 14dpo in the middle of the street (couldnt wait lol)
What was DH's reaction: his eyes got big, he got a huge smile and said "Are you frigging serious?!" Then gave me a huge hug.
How did you tell family/friends: havent yet.
What were their reactions:
Are you hoping for a DS or DD: DD but either will be wonderful
Me - 36
Hashimotos, JHS/EDS, ANA negative, 1 Fallopian tube
DH - 41
TTC #1 Aug 2012 - May 2014
DS - Born Jan 2015
TTC #2 since Aug 2016
May 2017 :bfp:

:angel: Our Angels :angel:
2004 - 7.5 weeks
Oct 2013 - 6w6d ruptured ectopic
Jan 2014 - Chemical

B Michaelson
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby katinahat » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:36 am

Number of months you were TTC: 3
Describe BD frequency during that month: Had sex a fairly often (3-4 times/week), then daily once we hit my CD 12 (3 days before ovulation)
What BD position did you use: Doggy
Did you use Preseed, aspirin, green tea, or other (describe): Preseed
If you know the night of conception, did you have the other big O?: Yes :)
Did you lay down for a while, or prop your belly up? (describe): I flipped over and laid on my back for a while with my knees to my chest
Did you feel implantation (describe): Yes, I had cramping at 5-6 DPO
How many dpo till you first tested: 11 DPO
How many dpo till you tested and got a BFP: 11 DPO :)
What was your first symptom: Bloating and gas
What has been your strangest symptom: Well, I woke up with a terrible head cold the same day as my BFP, but I think that's just rotten luck lol
On what dpo did you get your first symptom: 10 DPO
Were your symptoms different from AF symptoms: Yes-- I didn't get the cramping and the mood swings (other than being grumpy from being sick lol)
Did you experience cramping, bleeding etc after BFP (describe): Not yet, but it's only been a few days
How did you tell DH: He was in the bathroom with me when I took the test lol-- the line showed up about 3 or 4 seconds after the dye washed across the test, so I just squeaked out, "I'm pregnant!!! Look at that! I'm pregnant!"
What was DH's reaction: Smiles and an inability to read the test lol. I was like HOW DO YOU NOT SEE IT??? (here it is :) : )
How did you tell family/friends: We haven't told everyone yet (just parents and siblings), but we're getting this shirt for our daughter and we'll post a picture of her on Facebook:
What were their reactions: Folks so far have been ecstatic!
Are you hoping for a DS or DD: Either would be wonderful, though I would definitely love another little girl
katinahat

Postby wishingandhoping22 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:47 pm

Number of months you were TTC: 0. We got pregnant with baby #2 on the first try!
Describe BD frequency during that month: Well we had just decided to try for number 2. I ovulated 2 weeks later so it wasn't much during the month. It was like every other day during ovulation
What BD position did you use: mostly missionary with my legs up on his chest and doggy.
Did you use Preseed, aspirin, green tea, or other (describe): nope. I didn't use regular lube either like we normally do.
If you know the night of conception, did you have the other big O?: probably not
Did you lay down for a while, or prop your belly up? (describe): I only remember resting for a few minutes one time but I don't remember when it was!
Did you feel implantation (describe): I think so. About a week and a half after ovulation I had one really sharp pain by my belly button, it even made me wince.
Did you get any implanation bleeding (when?): no. I had one pink spot when I wiped at 14dpo
How many dpo till you first tested: I started testing at 9dpo
How many dpo till you tested and got a BFP: 15 dpo
What was your first symptom: I was feeling a bit crampy at 14dpo but my boobs weren't aching like they usually do when af is coming. under my arm pits was sore and I've been really tired, taking 1-2 naps a day
What has been your strangest symptom: gas like no other, it's really insane!
On what dpo did you get your first symptom: not really sure. haven't had much symptoms. I guess at 14 dpo my tummy was constantly feeling hungry even after I just ate
Were your symptoms different from AF symptoms: yup. none of my usual af symptoms were showing up.
Did you experience cramping, bleeding etc after BFP (describe): I just got my bfp today, I've been a little crampy off and on
How did you tell DH: well I was positive that af was on her way since I had pink spotting yesterday at 14dpo. I decided to pee in a cup. I told myself if when I wipe that there was pink on the toilet paper, I'd just dump the pee and if not, I'd take the test. I wiped, no pink. So I took it and set it down totally not thinking anything would show. I went to take care of the pee and glanced down and it was showing up before the control line. I flew upstairs with my son in our arms saying holy crap, oh my god, you need to wake up right now. poor dh thought something was wrong with ds. I met dh near our bed and said tell me you see that. he got excited and hugged me and our son telling him he was going to be a big brother!
What was DH's reaction: In shock but super excited! We did not expect to get pregnant on the first try, especially since ds took us 5 years.
How did you tell family/friends: I've told very select family and friends by a phone call. I see my family on the 26th so I will have ds in a shirt that says only child expiring june 2014 and just see how long it takes for them to notice.
What were their reactions: so far everybody has been super excited for us!
Are you hoping for a DS or DD:
DH(36)
Me (32)
DS (4)
DD (2)
TTC without intervention starting in 2007
Failed adoption 2009
BFP 2/21/12!
Its a boy 6/26/12
DS born 10/29/12 at 8:29am 8lbs 11 oz, 20.5"
TTC #2 Sept. 2013
BFP October 16th, 2013, :angel: Sunday, November 3rd, 2013 at 6w5d.
BFP August 6th, 2014
DD born 4/8/15 8 lbs 5oz, 20"
BFP March 26th :angel: Saturday, April 22nd, 2017 at 7w1d
wishingandhoping22
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby readyformymiracle » Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:14 am

Number of months you were TTC: Technically 8, but this is our 3rd BFP since we started trying.
Describe BD frequency during that month: Since we did the trigger, it was every other day until trigger, then day of and two days after trigger.
Did you use Preseed, aspirin, green tea, or other (describe): aspirin. First month on it and added heparin after BFP
If you know the night of conception, did you have the other big O?: actually, no. The trigger made ovulation VERY painful, so BD was painful as well. No big O for me :(
Did you lay down for a while, or prop your belly up? (describe): Trigger day, I propped up...we had dinner plans. The next 2 nights, just went to sleep after and didn't get up until morning.
Did you feel implantation (describe): I don't know if it was implantation, but I had a strange fluttering at 7dpo, and I had it with another BFP in March. Was like a really fast muscle twitch.
How many dpo till you first tested: with the trigger, I was using cheapies at 1dpo to test it out
How many dpo till you tested and got a BFP: got a FAINT FAINT line at 8dpo...but a real line at 10dpo and positive beta
What was your first symptom: sore boobs
What has been your strangest symptom: nothing
On what dpo did you get your first symptom: hard to say because of trigger and progesterone
Were your symptoms different from AF symptoms: just earlier than normal
Did you experience cramping, bleeding etc after BFP (describe): some minor cramps but nothing else yet
How did you tell DH: Sent him the picture of the BFP
What was DH's reaction: cautiously optimistic
How did you tell family/friends: we haven't yet
What were their reactions: n/a
Are you hoping for a DS or DD: healthy. No preference!
Me: 29 dx PCOS, clotting
DB: 30 - perfect!
May 10 - Ovarian drilling
BFP#1 - June 2010, 50mg clomid, BO
May 11 - HSG, all clear!!
July 11 - 50mg clomid, trigger, IUI - BFN
July 11/March 2013 - Break. Divorce. New DB!
March 13 - Surprise BFP#2!!!
Slow hb at 6wd2, no hb 7w4d, D&C May 3rd
August 13 - BFP#3!!! CP, AF 1 day late
Sept/Oct 13 - Round 1 Femara 5mg/5000 Pregnyl...
October 13 - BFP#4!! Please stick baby!!!

ImageMake a pregnancy ticker
readyformymiracle

Postby nikkinat » Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:38 pm

Number of months you were TTC: bfp month 5
Describe BD frequency during that month: cycle day 8 - cycle day 16
What BD position did you use: missionary and doggy
Did you use Preseed, aspirin, green tea, or other (describe): using folic acid
If you know the night of conception, did you have the other big O?: no
Did you lay down for a while, or prop your belly up? (describe): yes i layed down
How many dpo till you first tested: 12dpo faint bfp
How many dpo till you tested and got a BFP: bfp strong at 14dpo
What test gave you the first BFP: cheap poundshop test
What was your first symptom: nausea
What has been your strangest symptom: itchyness
On what dpo did you get your first symptom: 10dpo
Were your symptoms different from AF symptoms: similar apart from nausea
Did you experience cramping, bleeding etc after BFP (describe): nope :) no bleeding few cramps
How did you tell DH: through text!
What was DH's reaction: delighted
How did you tell family/friends: havent yet! will tell xmas day
What were their reactions: n/a
Are you hoping for a DS or DD: i think girl hubby thinks boy!
me 22
DH 26
ttc#1 since june 2013
BFP - 20th October 2013
baby boy born 24/06/14
nikkinat
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby going.goofy » Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:48 am

Number of months you were TTC:6
Describe BD frequency during that month:cd11, cd12, cd14, cd15 and again cd17
What BD position did you use: a bit of everything, me on top mostly
Did you use Preseed, aspirin, green tea, or other (describe):Evening primrose oil cd3-9
If you know the night of conception, did you have the other big O?: Most likely, I usually do
Did you lay down for a while, or prop your belly up? (describe): Not really
Did you feel implantation (describe):Had twinges on 7dpo and 11dpo not sure if either were implantation, most likely 11 because of late bfp
Did you get any implanation bleeding (when?): Nope
How many dpo till you first tested: 9dpo
How many dpo till you tested and got a BFP: Had shadow/squinter 14dpo PM, BFP 17dpo
What test gave you the first BFP: Pregnosis (squinter 14dpo) First response (normal one not frer) on 17dpo
What was your first symptom: felt like AF would start any minute
What has been your strangest symptom: Could only eat salad for first week after BFP
On what dpo did you get your first symptom: Not sure really
Were your symptoms different from AF symptoms: Felt just like it. I could have sworn I was out this month
Did you experience cramping, bleeding etc after BFP (describe): I'm 5w 4d and still quite crampy
How did you tell DH: Nothing exciting DS had xray that day so I txted DH saying "No xray for me today"
What was DH's reaction: Not surprised really as AF was late
How did you tell family/friends: Haven't yet announced it but everyone slowly finding out
What were their reactions: Mostly great. Had one not nice, not going into it...
Are you hoping for a DS or DD: DH wants another DS, I don't mind either way but swinging to DD
DS :babyb: 23/1/2012
DD :babyg: 28/7/2014
going.goofy
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby JoniBananas » Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:14 am

Number of months you were TTC: 16 months bfp after an hsg
Describe BD frequency during that month: cd 11,12,14,15,16
What BD position did you use: missionary, very boring
Did you use Preseed, aspirin, green tea, or other (describe): lol, I have a list: prenatal, vit c, vit e, maca, royal jelly, super enriched honey, green tea, vit d3, super b complex, diva cup, co q 10
If you know the night of conception, did you have the other big O?: idk the night, but unfortunately no.
Did you lay down for a while, or prop your belly up? (describe): laid down for at least 15 mins or went to sleep, if I worked I put in the diva cup
Did you feel implantation (describe): I think so, I was SOOOOOO crampy and in pain
Did you get any implanation bleeding (when?): none that I know of
How many dpo till you first tested: 5 dpo
How many dpo till you tested and got a BFP: I got a very, VERY faint line at 7 dpo but I thought was an evap because I didn't have another positive test until 9dpo. Both test that gave the bfp were done at night.
What test gave you the first BFP: Wondfo pink handle.
What was your first symptom: Idk, not having any I would say.
What has been your strangest symptom: Not having symptoms. I get pg symptoms most of my tww, so it seemed odd that I only had bad cramping at 6/7 dpo and bad gas, which could've been from the amount of beans and dairy I ate.
On what dpo did you get your first symptom: 6 dpo at night I had horrible cramps.
Were your symptoms different from AF symptoms: Yes and no, I get every symptom each tww, but it varies in severity, usually by 7 dpo I start to get them and from 9 dpo until af I have all of them. Not so this time, just gas and really bad cramping.
Did you experience cramping, bleeding etc after BFP (describe): yes, cramping, and ovary pain as if I was about to o again.
How did you tell DH: I told him at 7 dpo over the phone that I had a second line, he's away right now so we can't properly celebrate yet.
What was DH's reaction: That's a great early Christmas present.
How did you tell family/friends: I gave my mom the test and told her it was her early Xmas gift, I told one of my bff's over the phone she was going to be an auntie, and and my other two bff's through text. Waiting for my hubby to tell anyone else.
What were their reactions: excited, but cautious as this has been a long road for us.
Are you hoping for a DS or DD: I hate choosing because this will be my first, but a healthy girl, I have so many nephews.
JoniBananas
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Kandii » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:40 pm

Describe BD frequency during that month: every three days
What BD position did you use: everything :rofl:
Did you use Preseed, aspirin, green tea, or other (describe): no
If you know the night of conception, did you have the other big O?: N/A
Did you lay down for a while, or prop your belly up? (describe): Remained laying down for at least 30 mins
Did you feel implantation (describe): nope
Did you get any implanation bleeding (when?): nope
How many dpo till you first tested: 2 days before expected AF
How many dpo till you tested and got a BFP: 2 days before expected AF
What test gave you the first BFP: Walmart cheapie
What was your first symptom: Fatigue
What has been your strangest symptom: nothing really
On what dpo did you get your first symptom: not sure
Were your symptoms different from AF symptoms: not really
Did you experience cramping, bleeding etc after BFP (describe): no
How did you tell DH: Woke him up at 5am jumping on the bed with excitement
What was DH's reaction: :omg:
How did you tell family/friends: by showing them a pic of the positive test
What were their reactions: :omg: :happyforyou:
Are you hoping for a DS or DD: either
~*TTC since October 2013*~
BFP Dec 29, 2013 / Blighted Ovum Jan 23, 2014 (8w5d) / MC Feb 5, 2014 (10w4d)
Got my rainbow BFP July 19th, 2014!
DS born March 24th, 2015

~*TTC #2* shhh :shh: it's a secret!~
Kandii
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

PreviousNext

Return to Ask Your Questions to Our BFP Members