Yoga anyone?

Share diet plans, exercise routines, recipies, and find support.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Yoga anyone?

Postby kc1710 » Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:10 pm

Hi there! We're trying TTC #1, I'm 37 and about 10lbs overweight. No connection to TTC, but my GP wants me to start doing yoga because I'm having some trouble with my upper back and shoulder..some of which is probably stress related. Anyway, wondered if anyone here could suggest a yoga dvd that they like. I bought one last nite and it stinks! My dr suggested I look for something for stretching, flexibility or beginners. I just hate to keep wasting money on videos and would love a recommendation. Also, would love to hear how it's helped others in their weight loss/fitness goals. Thanks everybody and good luck!
kc1710

Best Paddle Board

Postby PaddleBoard » Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:02 am

Is it okay to maintain a lower calorie intake to lose weight while trying to conceive? I range between 1500 and 2000 calories a day with 2-4 litres of water when I'm 'on plan' which I know is safe and healthy to lose weight.
Last edited by PaddleBoard on Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
PaddleBoard

Re: Yoga anyone?

Postby andrlion » Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:44 pm

kc1710 wrote:Hi there! We're trying TTC #1, I'm 37 and about 10lbs overweight. No connection to TTC, but my GP wants me to start doing yoga because I'm having some trouble with my upper back and shoulder..some of which is probably stress related. Anyway, wondered if anyone here could suggest a yoga dvd that they like. I bought one last nite and it stinks! My dr suggested I look for something for stretching, flexibility or beginners. I just hate to keep wasting money on videos and would love a recommendation. Also, would love to hear how it's helped others in their weight loss/fitness goals. Thanks everybody and good luck!

First of all you do not need to buy anything.Teacher training is a money making business.At the very least, you should get a syllabus which would include philosophy, ethics and business.If you are new,be new.We all start somewhere.Its always consider yourself for beginner as there's so much to learn.
andrlion
andrlion

Postby GlennMarsh » Thu May 29, 2014 12:18 am

I love yoga but i thinks its best 3 or 4 time in a week.
Too much yoga is harmful and cause the muscle size decreases,. its best to control the heart diseases and also prevents from heart attacks,.
Last edited by GlennMarsh on Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GlennMarsh
Friend

Postby K-Lo » Thu May 29, 2014 9:52 am

I have an app called "Yoga Studio" and it's really good for beginners.
K-Lo
Friend

Return to Weight Loss and TTC