Weight Watchers and TTC

Share diet plans, exercise routines, recipies, and find support.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Weight Watchers and TTC

Postby TommysMommy » Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:54 am

Should I up my points during the tww? I get 21 a day I was thinking of just divying up my 35 extra points-5 more a day. I just want to be "healthy" and not starving, any info would be helpful.
<a href="http://counters.families.com"><img border="0" src="http://tac.families.com/cb/264185.png"></a>
TommysMommy
TTC Princess
TTC Princess
 
Posts: 160
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:00 am

Postby lizabeth03 » Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:29 am

I've thought the same thing... I've lost 10 lbs so far... but I haven't figured out what I'll do in the 2ww. I'll probably spread out the xtra 35 like you said.

Now here's a q for you.. I need to lose a lot of weight.. do you think I can follow weight watchers when I'm pg? wait... Let me clarify. I don't want to diet when I'm pg, I'm not a lunatic, lol. I'm just wondering if I should follow the breast feeding edition of weight watchers when pg. I've got plenty of weight to spare, lol.

When I was pg with Anya, I only gained 6 lbs. Then I lost 32 after she was born. Then I gain that back, plus some extra :x This time I'd make sure I don't gain it back, lol.
Image
lizabeth03
Friend
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:00 am

Postby MnMmomma » Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:48 am

hey yall.
I'm not trying accaaca c bebn e be bebebbbbbbbbbbBbbvvVvvVvvvVVvvvVVvvvvVvVvbv/?
' ///v/c/g;;
h
\\\h\- ok, that was a message from Mac.
I'll try again.....
I'm not trying to lose weight, but I'd like to get rid of my belly flab.

here's Maccoy again....

..c.c/c.c....c.c......;/d;';s/xv bnf c
Image
User avatar
MnMmomma
Friend
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon May 19, 2008 12:00 am

Postby TommysMommy » Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:49 am

I was thinking of "following" WW when Im pregnant too. But something happens to me when Im pregnant, I loose my mind! All I want is french fries and cheesey things.

To answer your question....yes, you can follow the nursing plan while pregnant. If you have a bunch of weight to loose (but you look fine to me) then it is perfectly safe to loose while pregnant as long as you are getting the right amount of calories. But check with your dr before starting any weight loss regimine lol!!

Where my girls at?
<a href="http://counters.families.com"><img border="0" src="http://tac.families.com/cb/264185.png"></a>
TommysMommy
TTC Princess
TTC Princess
 
Posts: 160
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:00 am

Postby TommysMommy » Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:49 am

HEYYYYY!! Its good to be back. HI MACCOY!
<a href="http://counters.families.com"><img border="0" src="http://tac.families.com/cb/264185.png"></a>
TommysMommy
TTC Princess
TTC Princess
 
Posts: 160
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:00 am

Postby MnMmomma » Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:58 am

I feel conflicted about being "back", I'll probably be scarce around here.

I still feel like I don't have the whole-hearted energy to give, KWIM?

I'll definately try to stay up to date and in the loop, but when I miss something, I'll need updates.

Is Monday still a go for Pissteria Lane?
Image
User avatar
MnMmomma
Friend
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon May 19, 2008 12:00 am

Postby TommysMommy » Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:00 am

Just a list of what I gathered from ALL the ladies...

-This group started out as a joke but turned into something we all NEED
-the first rule is that there are NO RULES
-No new people, just us!

possible names:
Pissteria Lane
Desperate ttc'rs on Pissteria Lane
Desperate Concievers on Pissteria Lane

What am I forgeting?
<a href="http://counters.families.com"><img border="0" src="http://tac.families.com/cb/264185.png"></a>
TommysMommy
TTC Princess
TTC Princess
 
Posts: 160
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:00 am

Postby TommysMommy » Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:01 am

MnMmomma wrote:I feel conflicted about being "back", I'll probably be scarce around here.

I still feel like I don't have the whole-hearted energy to give, KWIM?

I'll definately try to stay up to date and in the loop, but when I miss something, I'll need updates.

Is Monday still a go for Pissteria Lane?


Hey, there are NO RULES so use us however you need to. Monday is a go!
<a href="http://counters.families.com"><img border="0" src="http://tac.families.com/cb/264185.png"></a>
TommysMommy
TTC Princess
TTC Princess
 
Posts: 160
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:00 am

Postby MnMmomma » Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:10 am

TommysMommy wrote:Just a list of what I gathered from ALL the ladies...

-This group started out as a joke but turned into something we all NEED
-the first rule is that there are NO RULES
-No new people, just us!

possible names:
Pissteria Lane
Desperate ttc'rs on Pissteria Lane
Desperate Concievers on Pissteria Lane

What am I forgeting?


How about....

Pissteria Lane's Desperate House-Bribes
???????????????????????????????????????
Image
User avatar
MnMmomma
Friend
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon May 19, 2008 12:00 am

Postby MnMmomma » Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:11 am

MnMmomma wrote:
TommysMommy wrote:Just a list of what I gathered from ALL the ladies...

-This group started out as a joke but turned into something we all NEED
-the first rule is that there are NO RULES
-No new people, just us!

possible names:
Pissteria Lane
Desperate ttc'rs on Pissteria Lane
Desperate Concievers on Pissteria Lane

What am I forgeting?


How about....

Pissteria Lane's Desperate House-Bribes
???????????????????????????????????????


Maybe that was stupid
Image
User avatar
MnMmomma
Friend
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon May 19, 2008 12:00 am

Postby TommysMommy » Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:13 am

LOL, another rule....

NOTHING is stupid! Is not bad. We need the other girls to weigh in.
<a href="http://counters.families.com"><img border="0" src="http://tac.families.com/cb/264185.png"></a>
TommysMommy
TTC Princess
TTC Princess
 
Posts: 160
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:00 am

Postby MnMmomma » Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:55 am

TommysMommy wrote:LOL, another rule....

NOTHING is stupid! Is not bad. We need the other girls to weigh in.


I think it was stupid. LOL

Man, I'm so flippin' sleepy today, I can hardly keep my eyes open. Millie is with Gma and Gpa and Lucas is hunting. Just Mac and Mommy today. I was laying on the couch watching cartoons with him and almost fell asleep. It's this dang cold. The coughing is keeping me awake. I was trying really hard not to take anything just incase there's a baby brewing, LOL, but I give up. I took Mucinex and Delsym- the active ingredients should be ok.
Image
User avatar
MnMmomma
Friend
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon May 19, 2008 12:00 am

Postby TommysMommy » Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:02 am

It should be fine. They say that nothing you do in the tww will effect the baby. Take a nap when Mac naps. And the prometrium doesnt help in making you sleepy. I took it last night and slept like a rock. In a few days Im switching to Endometrin its a small pill inserted in the vag. The perscription was for 41 pills for $380! So I opted to get 21 pills (1 week and a half supply) for $140. So Im taking prometrium for a few days then switching to the new stuff.
<a href="http://counters.families.com"><img border="0" src="http://tac.families.com/cb/264185.png"></a>
TommysMommy
TTC Princess
TTC Princess
 
Posts: 160
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:00 am

Postby MnMmomma » Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:08 am

TommysMommy wrote:It should be fine. They say that nothing you do in the tww will effect the baby. Take a nap when Mac naps. And the prometrium doesnt help in making you sleepy. I took it last night and slept like a rock. In a few days Im switching to Endometrin its a small pill inserted in the vag. The perscription was for 41 pills for $380! So I opted to get 21 pills (1 week and a half supply) for $140. So Im taking prometrium for a few days then switching to the new stuff.


Holy Price Tag!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

The Prometrium doesn't seem to be making me any more sleepy than I normally am. It makes me bloated/gassy sometimes, but that seems to be the worst of it.
Image
User avatar
MnMmomma
Friend
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon May 19, 2008 12:00 am

Postby lizabeth03 » Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:28 am

Hi!

I love the no rules rule, lol. But I also agree on keeping it just us. It got a little crazy with all the new people joining.

I feel like a secret agent plotting all this out, lmao.
Image
lizabeth03
Friend
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:00 am

Next

Return to Weight Loss and TTC